- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
All posts tagged "Champoux"
Andrew Will Cellars 2009 Sorella, Horse Heaven Hills
Here is owner/winemaker Chris Camarda’s best wine. Using estate grapes from Champoux Vineyards that average 33 years in age, it is a blend heavy on Cabernet Sauvignon (65%), along with Merlot (23%), Cabernet Franc (7%) and Petit...
- Posted December 19, 2012
Andrew Will Cellars 2009 Champoux Vineyard Red
Owner/winemaker Chris Camarda is one of four winery owners (along with Quilceda Creek, Powers and Woodward Canyon) who are partners with Paul Champoux of what is arguably the top vineyard in Washington. Using grapes from vines with...
- Posted December 17, 2012