- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
All posts tagged "Champoux"
Andrew Will Cellars 2009 Sorella, Horse Heaven Hills
Here is owner/winemaker Chris Camarda’s best wine. Using estate grapes from Champoux Vineyards that average 33 years in age, it is a blend heavy on Cabernet Sauvignon (65%), along with Merlot (23%), Cabernet Franc (7%) and Petit...
- Posted December 19, 2012
Andrew Will Cellars 2009 Champoux Vineyard Red
Owner/winemaker Chris Camarda is one of four winery owners (along with Quilceda Creek, Powers and Woodward Canyon) who are partners with Paul Champoux of what is arguably the top vineyard in Washington. Using grapes from vines with...
- Posted December 17, 2012