- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
All posts tagged "king estate"
King Estate 2014 Hyland Vineyard Pinot Noir, McMinnville $55
The King family and their winemakers have been working with this historic site near McMinnville, Ore., since 1992, and Brent Stone took the winery’s 12th standalone bottling of Hyland Vineyard across the finish line with elegance. It...
- Posted March 13, 2019
North by Northwest 2015 Red Blend, Columbia Valley $15
Best Buy! Oregon icon King Estate continues its interest in Washington state fruit with its consumer-minded North by Northwest brand, and they collaborate here with Four Feathers Wine Estates vineyards McNary in the Horse Heaven Hills and...
- Posted January 24, 2019