- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
All posts tagged "king estate"
King Estate 2014 Hyland Vineyard Pinot Noir, McMinnville $55
The King family and their winemakers have been working with this historic site near McMinnville, Ore., since 1992, and Brent Stone took the winery’s 12th standalone bottling of Hyland Vineyard across the finish line with elegance. It...
- Posted March 13, 2019
North by Northwest 2015 Red Blend, Columbia Valley $15
Best Buy! Oregon icon King Estate continues its interest in Washington state fruit with its consumer-minded North by Northwest brand, and they collaborate here with Four Feathers Wine Estates vineyards McNary in the Horse Heaven Hills and...
- Posted January 24, 2019