- Coyote Canyon Winery uses superb Sangiovese to top 7th annual Cascadia International Wine Competition
- Precept Wine floats marketing campaign for House Air
- Taste Washington looks to top 7,000 patrons for Grand Tastings
- VineLines Dispatch: James Beard Foundation spotlights Mike Sauer of Red Willow Vineyard
- Tim Hanni MW to speak at WSU fundraiser in Richland
- Auction of Washington Wines names Jamie Peha as executive director
- Auction of Washington Wines selects 2019 honorary grower, vintner
- Cabernet Sauvignon production grows by 29 percent in Washington wine industry
- Purity, sophistication at play on Youngberg Hill in McMinnville
- March enters as lion for Columbia Valley vineyards
All posts tagged "merlot"
Lunar Harvest 2015 Merlot, Columbia Valley, $9
Best Buy! Seattle-based Precept Wine collaborates with Walmart on the young Lunar Harvest brand, they’ve created a value-minded expression of Washington Merlot that’s also a quaffer. Its theme of Bing cherry and milk chocolate includes hints of...
- Posted November 4, 2018