- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
All posts tagged "merlot"
Lunar Harvest 2015 Merlot, Columbia Valley, $9
Best Buy! Seattle-based Precept Wine collaborates with Walmart on the young Lunar Harvest brand, they’ve created a value-minded expression of Washington Merlot that’s also a quaffer. Its theme of Bing cherry and milk chocolate includes hints of...
- Posted November 4, 2018