- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- Elephant 7 soars with Yellow Bird Vineyard Grenache at Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
All posts tagged "petit verdot"
Styring RIXI Sparkling Release Celebration
We’re breaking out the bubbly! Help us pop the cork on Styring’s first-ever méthode champenoise sparkling wine: RIXI Vintage Brut 2017. Join us for the tasting celebration from 11 a.m.- 5 p.m. on Saturday, Feb. 8, featuring...
- Posted February 8, 2020
Aluvé Winery 2016 Menozzi Vineyard Estate Petit Verdot, Walla Walla Valley $52
The Menozzis, who both flew for the Air Force, planted just three red Bordeaux varieties across their 10-acre estate along historic Mill Creek Road in 2012. Petit Verdot is among those, and it quickly has earned a...
- Posted July 24, 2019