- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
All posts tagged "petit verdot"
Aluvé Winery 2016 Menozzi Vineyard Estate Petit Verdot, Walla Walla Valley $52
The Menozzis, who both flew for the Air Force, planted just three red Bordeaux varieties across their 10-acre estate along historic Mill Creek Road in 2012. Petit Verdot is among those, and it quickly has earned a...
- Posted July 24, 2019