- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
All posts tagged "similkameen"
Vanessa Vineyard 2014 Meritage, Similkameen Valley, $40
One of the most fascinating young vineyards in the Pacific Northwest continues to mature in the Similkameen Valley, 20 miles northwest of Oroville, Wash. In the hands of British Columbia visionary Howard Soon, this Cabernet Franc-leaning blend...
- Posted March 21, 2019