- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
All posts tagged "similkameen"
Vanessa Vineyard 2014 Meritage, Similkameen Valley, $40
One of the most fascinating young vineyards in the Pacific Northwest continues to mature in the Similkameen Valley, 20 miles northwest of Oroville, Wash. In the hands of British Columbia visionary Howard Soon, this Cabernet Franc-leaning blend...
- Posted March 21, 2019