- Auction of Washington Wines names Jamie Peha as executive director
- Auction of Washington Wines selects 2019 honorary grower, vintner
- Cabernet Sauvignon production grows by 29 percent in Washington wine industry
- Purity, sophistication at play on Youngberg Hill in McMinnville
- March enters as lion for Columbia Valley vineyards
- Ste. Michelle books 27 shows for Summer Concert Series
- Vancouver USA wineries set table for Savor SW WA Wine
- Young AVA launches Lewis-Clark Valley Wine Festival
- Wine Marketing Roundtable set for April 8 in Walla Walla
- Woodinville photojournalist debuts VineLines Dispatch
All posts tagged "the benches"
Canoe Ridge Vineyard 2015 The Benches Vineyard Limited Edition Cabernet Sauvignon, Horse Heaven Hills, $44
Long Shadows Vintners gave this vineyard its provenance as Wallula Vineyard, which now serves as a backbone for many of Precept Wine’s top efforts. The historically hot 2015 growing season in the Pacific Northwest made for an...
- Posted January 8, 2019