- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
All posts tagged "#WashingtonWine"
Sommeliers Choice Awards
“Wines judged by and for sommeliers” with an aim to provide on-premise buyers, sommeliers provide a valuable benchmark for understanding which wines would make a compelling addition to a wine list. Sommeliers Choice Awards is back with...
- Posted May 18, 2020
Syrah Saturday To Go Tasting with Purple Star
Pre-order your Syrah Saturday Wine Tasting To Go from Purple Star Winery and pick it up curb side from the winery on Saturday, May 23 from 12:30-5:30 p.m. You will receive four 50-ml (1.7 oz) tastes of...
- Posted May 17, 2020
Mark Ryan winemaker dinner at Water’s Table
Hyatt Regency Lake Washington presents a special Water’s Table dining event in collaboration with world-class local winemaker Mark Ryan McNeilly on Friday, March 20. Join us in the Water’s Table private dining room for a five-course prix...
- Posted March 20, 2020
Red Mountain Winemaker Dinner at Fat Olives
Join us at Fat Olives in Richland on Sunday March 1 as we wine and dine with five incredible winemakers from Red Mountain! Fat Olives will be curating a one of a kind five-course menu, paired perfectly...
- Posted March 1, 2020
Wine is my Valentine at Purple Star Winery
Join us in the tasting room on Feb. 1 at Purple Star Winery for a wine bottle and glass decorating class led by UpCycling Cowgirl. Cost is $30. All supplies are included with ticket price. Wine and...
- Posted February 1, 2020
Piano Nights with David Lee at Maryhill Winery Vancouver
Plan a relaxing or romantic night out to the Maryhill Winery Vancouver tasting room on Dec. 4 during our Piano Nights series featuring David Lee. David Michael Lee has been entertaining Northwest audiences for 40 years. In...
- Posted December 4, 2019
Obelisco Estate 2016 Malbec Release
We at Obelisco Estate are excited to release the 2016 Malbec. Come see us on Friday, Saturday and Sunday during our tasting room hours to try the new vintage. The 2016 Obelisco Malbec is a stunner, much...
- Posted November 29, 2019
1 Cent Shipping on Wine Gift Boxes at Purple Star Wines
Holiday gift giving at Purple Star Wines and Muret Gaston is made easy with 1 cent shipping on all of our wine gift box sets. This year from Nov. 28 to Dec. 14, give the gift that...
- Posted November 28, 2019