- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
- Treveri Cellars kicks off harvest of 2018 vintage on Aug. 17
- McMinnville Wine and Food Classic announces 2019 judging panel
Foris Vineyards Winery 2012 Siskiyou Terrace Cabernet Sauvignon, Rogue Valley, $20
Foris Vineyards of Cave Junction, Ore., which has entered its fourth decade of production, brought in Cabernet Sauvignon grapes from the Siskiyou Terrace Vineyard of the Rogue Valley for this wine and turned them into an elegant sipper. It shows off ripe blackberry, black currant and spice in its aromas and flavors before closing with restrained tannins. This earned a gold medal at the 2016 Cascadia Wine Competition.
Production: 320 cases