- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
- Treveri Cellars kicks off harvest of 2018 vintage on Aug. 17
- McMinnville Wine and Food Classic announces 2019 judging panel
Tucannon Cellars 2013 Cabernet Sauvignon, Horse Heaven Hills, $38
The Warren family continues to build upon its early success as new members of the Red Mountain community with this Cab from the Horse Heaven Hills breadbasket of Alder Ridge Vineyard. Aromas of fruit punch, cranberry sauce, saddle leather and potpourri are matched on the palate where enjoyable dark chocolaty tannins lead out with brisk raspberry acidity and vanilla bean.
Production: 89 cases