- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
- Treveri Cellars kicks off harvest of 2018 vintage on Aug. 17
- McMinnville Wine and Food Classic announces 2019 judging panel
Love That Red Winery 2017 Love that Rosé, Columbia Valley, $18
Woodinville winemaker Terry Wells follows up on his maiden trip with Southern Rhône-inspired rosé in a big way using a blend of Syrah (63%), Grenache (18%) and Mourvèdre to achieve similar results to his 2016 version. Its delicate pink color brings along aromas of fresh raspberry, cherry and rose petal. On the palate, it’s bone-dry with flavors hinting at pink raspberry, Montmorency cherry and dried strawberry, backed by citrusy acidity that’s refreshing. And fortunately, he produced more than five times the amount of the release from the 2016 vintage.
Production: 300 cases