- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
- Treveri Cellars kicks off harvest of 2018 vintage on Aug. 17
- McMinnville Wine and Food Classic announces 2019 judging panel
Hightower Cellars 2014 Cabernet Sauvignon, Red Mountain, $40
Tim and Kelly Hightower blended 80% Cabernet Sauvignon with 10% Merlot and 10% Malbec for their 2014 Red Mountain Cabernet Sauvignon. The result is aromas of mint, spice, earth and black and blue fruit. On the palate, blackberry, blueberry and black currant lead to a juicy finish of sophisticated tannins. This won a gold medal and best of class at the sixth annual Cascadia International Wine Competition.
Production: 146 cases