- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
- Treveri Cellars kicks off harvest of 2018 vintage on Aug. 17
- McMinnville Wine and Food Classic announces 2019 judging panel
Ridge Crest 2015 White Bluffs Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon, Columbia Valley, $14
Best Buy! The Claar-Whitelatch family farms 130 acres of responsibly farmed vineyards near the Columbia River’s federally protected Hanford Reach, and those vines allow Joe Hudon to create this delicious Cab under the Claar Wine Group’s consumer-minded bargain brand. The tones of black cherry, elderberry and minerality resonate across the palate with a bold tannin structure of Western serviceberry and blueberry acidity.
Production: 1,500 cases