- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
- Treveri Cellars kicks off harvest of 2018 vintage on Aug. 17
- McMinnville Wine and Food Classic announces 2019 judging panel
Tightrope Winery 2017 Pinot Gris, Okanagan Valley, $21
Aromas of pears, peaches and a trace of lemon zest are followed by a crisp punch to the palate that reveals a tangy tropical fruit basket, including banana and mango. Its finish of grapefruit and lime makes this refreshing, bright and perfect for seafood or a sun-drenched patio. This won a unanimous double gold medal at the sixth annual Cascadia International Wine Competition.
Production: 510 cases