- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
- Treveri Cellars kicks off harvest of 2018 vintage on Aug. 17
- McMinnville Wine and Food Classic announces 2019 judging panel
Abacela 2017 Estate Grenache Rosé, Umpqua Valley, $18
The folks at Abacela brought in Grenache from their Fault Line Vineyards to craft this rosé, producing a wine with aromas of pink grapefruit and pie cherry, followed by flavors of the grapefruit joined by red and golden raspberries. With its crisp acidity, it’s a perfect summer complement for small plates, chicken or pork. This won a gold medal at the sixth annual Cascadia International Wine Competition and followed that up with a gold medal at the 2018 Oregon Wine Competition.
Production: 1,092 cases