- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
HEALDSBURG, Calif. — Abacela in Southern Oregon continues to collect gold medals up and down the...
SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. — The British Columbia wine industry, led by Burrowing Owl Estate Winery, produced...
RICHLAND, Wash. — Hagen Kruger and Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia’s Okanagan Valley are doing...
More Wine competitions News
Reustle wins 6 gold medals at SavorNW Wine Awards
CANNON BEACH, Ore. — Stephen Reustle, who opened the 2018 competition calendar in Sonoma...
- Posted April 3, 2018
Barking Frog Winery uses Sangiovese to top Sip McMinnville judging
McMINNVILLE, Ore. — Ron Helbig of Barking Frog Winery, in the heart of Pinot...
- Posted February 10, 2018
Barnard Griffin wins rosé sweepstakes again at San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
CLOVERDALE, Calif. — One of the hottest wines on the U.S. market these days...
- Posted January 12, 2018
San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition set to go international
CLOVERDALE, Calif. — As the 2018 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition began its final...
- Posted January 11, 2018
Pinot Gris by Oregon’s Pike Road tops fifth annual Great Northwest Invitational
HOOD RIVER, Ore. – Second-generation winemaker Adam Campbell ranks among the West Coast elite...
- Posted October 7, 2017
Second-generation Weisinger tops Oregon Wine Competition with Tempranillo
JACKSONVILLE, Ore. – It’s appropriate that second-generation winemaker Eric Weisinger, president of the Oregon...
- Posted August 25, 2017
Cashmere winery Crayelle tops Wenatchee wine judging
WENATCHEE – A small winery in Cashmere took home top honors at the seventh...
- Posted August 18, 2017