- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
More Oregon News
Mt. Hood Winery 2015 Dry Hollow Vineyard Merlot, Columbia Valley, $34
The Bickford family in Hood River, Ore., showcases the versatility of viticulture in the...
- Posted April 21, 2018
Adega Northwest 2015 Weinbau Vineyard Growers Cuvée Miguel Rodriguez GSM, Columbia Valley, $30
Portland sommelier Bradford Cowin has been serious about becoming a winemaker since 2007 when...
- Posted April 7, 2018
Yamhill Valley Vineyards 2017 Estate Rosé of Pinot Noir, McMinnville, $16
In recent vintages, this McMinnville, Ore., showpiece estate winery has opted to make Pinot...
- Posted April 3, 2018
2Hawk Vineyard and Winery 2014 Limited Reserve Tempranillo, Southern Oregon, $42
Aside from working a few vintages at a 7,000-case winery in North Carolina, Kiley...
- Posted April 1, 2018
Domaine Nicolas-Jay 2015 Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley $60
The continued exploration of the Willamette Valley by famed Burgundy producers is on display...
- Posted March 31, 2018
Joleté 2015 Cabernet Sauvignon, Walla Walla Valley, $35
This under-the-radar brand under the Le Cadeau Vineyard umbrella near Newberg, Ore., produces Riesling...
- Posted March 28, 2018
Reustle-Prayer Rock Vineyards 2015 Timnah Block Estate Côt et Merlau Malbec-Merlot, Umpqua Valley, $31
Stephen Reustle’s skill with cool-climate whites, Pinot Noir, Syrah and Tempranillo are widely publicized,...
- Posted March 27, 2018
Ledger David Cellars 2015 Estate Malbec, Rogue Valley, $34
Lena Varner’s 16-acre vineyard near Medford, Ore., displays its diversity with Malbec, one of...
- Posted March 26, 2018
Seven Bridges Winery 2013 Seven Hills Vineyard Syrah, Walla Walla Valley, $42
Bob Switzer, Kevin Ross and Jim Straus launched Seven Bridges Winery in 2008, and...
- Posted March 25, 2018
Belle Fiore Winery 2014 Belle Esprit Estate Teroldego, Rogue Valley, $39
Southern Oregon’s 150-year history of pioneering work in vineyards is on display at Ed...
- Posted March 24, 2018