- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
- Treveri Cellars kicks off harvest of 2018 vintage on Aug. 17
- McMinnville Wine and Food Classic announces 2019 judging panel
- Wind Rose Cellars tops Capital judging with Primitivo
- Tsillan Cellars, Noble Ridge earn 2 golds at Jerry D. Mead’s New World International
- WSU studies tiny Samurai wasp in war vs. stink bug
- Maryhill Winery to be part of $1.5 billion Vancouver USA waterfront development
- Illahe Vineyards goes canoe for Pinot Noir delivery to PDX
- Walla Walla Valley vines branch out nearly 3,000 acres
- 2018 heat units tracking near 2014 vintage for Northwest wine
More Outstanding News
JM Cellars 2015 Margaret’s Vineyard Carménère, Walla Walla Valley, $55
John Bigelow of Woodinville has crafted a lovely example of Carmenére from Margaret’s Vineyard,...
- Posted July 1, 2018
Clearwater Canyon Cellars 2014 Selway Red Wine, Washington, $45
This Malbec-based blend starts out strong with minerality and then yields to the Merlot...
- Posted June 30, 2018
Columbia Crest 2016 Grand Estates Syrah, Columbia Valley, $12
Proud Argentine winemaker Juan Muñoz Oca continues to make the case that “Crest is...
- Posted June 28, 2018
Burnt Bridge Cellars 2015 Cabernet Sauvignon, Walla Walla Valley, $40
Burnt Bridge Cellars in downtown Vancouver, Wash., sourced fruit from the Walla Walla Valley...
- Posted June 27, 2018
Milbrandt Vineyards 2016 Traditions Chardonnay, Columbia Valley, $13
Best Buy! Topped with a screwcap, labeled Columbia Valley and bargain priced, this wine...
- Posted June 25, 2018
Gamache Vintners 2013 Malbec, Columbia Valley, $30
The Gamache family and winemaking talent Charlie Hoppes combine to create a classic Malbec...
- Posted June 25, 2018
Hightower Cellars 2014 Cabernet Sauvignon, Red Mountain, $40
Tim and Kelly Hightower blended 80% Cabernet Sauvignon with 10% Merlot and 10% Malbec...
- Posted June 24, 2018
Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery 2017 Classic Riesling, Okanagan Valley, $13
Best Buy! Walter and Gordon Gehringer’s latest Classic Riesling lives up to its billing,...
- Posted June 23, 2018
Brandborg Vineyard & Winery 2014 Ferris Wheel Estate Vineyard Pinot Noir, Elkton Oregon, $38
Terry Brandborg and Brandborg Vineyard and Winery are among Oregon’s best-kept secrets, but this...
- Posted June 21, 2018
Wild Goose Vineyards 2016 Pinot Noir, Okanagan Valley, $20
Hagen Kruger and his winemaking team sourced fruit from British Columbia’s iconic Naramata Bench...
- Posted June 20, 2018