- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
More Latest wine reviews News
Cloudlift Cellars 2015 Stratus Petit Verdot, Yakima Valley, $32
Rising SoDo vintner Tom Strangeland makes a bold move in this Petit Verdot that...
- Posted July 4, 2018
Huston Vineyards 2017 Chicken Dinner Rosé, Washington, $19
Idaho’s winter-damaged vintage of 2017 forced Snake River Valley vintner Gregg Alger of Huston...
- Posted July 3, 2018
JM Cellars 2015 Margaret’s Vineyard Carménère, Walla Walla Valley, $55
John Bigelow of Woodinville has crafted a lovely example of Carmenére from Margaret’s Vineyard,...
- Posted July 1, 2018
Clearwater Canyon Cellars 2014 Selway Red Wine, Washington, $45
This Malbec-based blend starts out strong with minerality and then yields to the Merlot...
- Posted June 30, 2018
Columbia Crest 2016 Grand Estates Syrah, Columbia Valley, $12
Proud Argentine winemaker Juan Muñoz Oca continues to make the case that “Crest is...
- Posted June 28, 2018
Burnt Bridge Cellars 2015 Cabernet Sauvignon, Walla Walla Valley, $40
Burnt Bridge Cellars in downtown Vancouver, Wash., sourced fruit from the Walla Walla Valley...
- Posted June 27, 2018
Milbrandt Vineyards 2016 Traditions Chardonnay, Columbia Valley, $13
Best Buy! Topped with a screwcap, labeled Columbia Valley and bargain priced, this wine...
- Posted June 25, 2018
Gamache Vintners 2013 Malbec, Columbia Valley, $30
The Gamache family and winemaking talent Charlie Hoppes combine to create a classic Malbec...
- Posted June 25, 2018
Hightower Cellars 2014 Cabernet Sauvignon, Red Mountain, $40
Tim and Kelly Hightower blended 80% Cabernet Sauvignon with 10% Merlot and 10% Malbec...
- Posted June 24, 2018
Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery 2017 Classic Riesling, Okanagan Valley, $13
Best Buy! Walter and Gordon Gehringer’s latest Classic Riesling lives up to its billing,...
- Posted June 23, 2018