- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
Canoe Ridge Vineyard 2016 Limited Edition Canyon Vineyard Ranch Cinsaut Rosé, Yakima Valley, $20
Walla Walla winemaker Bill Murray collaborated on Meredith Smith’s stellar, albeit short-lived, Cinsault rosé program for Precept Wine at Sawtooth in Idaho, but he’s revived it for Canoe Ridge Vineyard by pulling the lesser-known red Rhône grape out of Canyon Vineyard Ranch in the Yakima Valley. Its pale salmon color brings aromas of Special K Red Berries cereal, clove and white pepper, which lead to flavors of apricot, cherry, vanilla and watermelon. The fleshy midpalate is capped by a nice pop of dried strawberries in the bone-dry finish.
Production: 200 cases