- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
All posts by Eric Degerman
Platinum winner Watermill to pour Thursday in Sumner
Watermill Winery in Milton-Freewater, Ore., produced another Platinum-winning wine last month in Wine Press Northwest’s annual judging of gold-medal winners. On Thursday night, the magazine’s 2010 Oregon Winery to Watch will be pouring at Sorci’s Italian Café...
- Posted December 19, 2012
Canada honors McWatters again for wine industry work
Harry McWatters, who helped grow the British Columbia wine industry, has been presented Canada’s Diamond Jubilee Medal. Recipients of medals, created to commemorate Queen Elizabeth’s 60th anniversary on the throne of Canada, were selected “for their contributions...
- Posted December 18, 2012
Washington State Wine Awards go beyond restaurants
For a decade, diners wanting to patronize restaurants that support Washington wineries used the Washington Wine Restaurant Awards for research. The Washington State Wine Commission recently branded the contest as the Washington State Wine Awards, so starting...
- Posted December 16, 2012
Oregon-grown Long ranks among ‘Most Powerful Women in Wine’
London-based The Drinks Business magazine is counting down its “Top 50 Most Powerful Women in Wine” on its website, and Oregon native Zelma Long earned a spot on the list at No. 35. Viewed as one of...
- Posted December 13, 2012
Walla Walla wine road shows in 2013
The Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance released more information today regarding its 2013 public tastings in Portland and Seattle. The Portland event ($60 + service fee) is scheduled for Monday, Feb. 25 at Pure Space in the Pearl...
- Posted December 12, 2012