- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
More Wine News
Precept names Mouat as Canoe Ridge Vineyard winemaker
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — Haydn Mouat, a winemaker from New Zealand who is well-acquainted...
- Posted March 18, 2018
Taste Washington turns 21 this week
SEATTLE — Organizers for the 21st Taste Washington continue to create unique experiences for...
- Posted March 17, 2018
$6 million donation by Domaine Serene owners to boost Linfield wine studies
McMINNVILLE, Ore. — Grace and Ken Evenstad of Oregon’s iconic Domaine Serene Winery helped...
- Posted March 8, 2018
Washington wine grape 2017 harvest down by 16 percent
SEATTLE – As predicted last fall, Washington’s wine grape crop fell short of record...
- Posted March 2, 2018
Idaho Wine Commission presents lifetime award to Bill Stowe
BOISE, Idaho — There were several rounds of applause this week during Idaho Wine...
- Posted February 16, 2018
Cinder Wines buys Tempranillo fruit from famed Abacela
GARDEN CITY, Idaho — An Arctic blast and a horrific hailstorm in the Snake...
- Posted February 15, 2018
Barnard Griffin plants first kiss with Sangiovese rosé on Valentine’s Day
RICHLAND, Wash. — Barnard Griffin Winery’s Rosé of Sangiovese has blossomed into a harbinger...
- Posted February 12, 2018
Barking Frog Winery uses Sangiovese to top Sip McMinnville judging
McMINNVILLE, Ore. — Ron Helbig of Barking Frog Winery, in the heart of Pinot...
- Posted February 10, 2018
Walla Walla Community College grads excel in West Coast judgings
WALLA WALLA — From Mattawa to Maine, graduates of the Walla Walla Community College...
- Posted February 6, 2018
‘Style council’ to lead Oregon Chardonnay Celebration
NEWBERG, Ore. — Many of the state’s top winemakers continue to offer an array...
- Posted February 5, 2018