- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
- VineLines Dispatch updates moves in Woodinville Wine Country
- VineLines Dispatch updates Walla Walla Valley openings
- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
More Wine News
British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. — The British Columbia wine industry, led by Burrowing Owl Estate...
- Posted April 21, 2018
Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
RICHLAND, Wash. — Hagen Kruger and Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia’s Okanagan Valley...
- Posted April 16, 2018
Reustle wins 6 gold medals at SavorNW Wine Awards
CANNON BEACH, Ore. — Stephen Reustle, who opened the 2018 competition calendar in Sonoma...
- Posted April 3, 2018
Chateau Ste. Michelle, Maryhill announce winery concert lineups
As has become tradition, Chateau Ste. Michelle and Maryhill Winery are using the final...
- Posted March 26, 2018
Oregon’s Wine by Joe opens up cans into 14 states as Joe to Go
DUNDEE, Ore. – Oregon-grown star winemaker Joe Dobbes made Gretchen Boock his first hire...
- Posted March 20, 2018
Norm McKibben of Pepper Bridge headlines Northwest Wine Encounter
BELLINGHAM, Wash. – A trio of famed Walla Walla Valley producers, led by Norm...
- Posted March 19, 2018
Precept names Mouat as Canoe Ridge Vineyard winemaker
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — Haydn Mouat, a winemaker from New Zealand who is well-acquainted...
- Posted March 18, 2018
Taste Washington turns 21 this week
SEATTLE — Organizers for the 21st Taste Washington continue to create unique experiences for...
- Posted March 17, 2018
$6 million donation by Domaine Serene owners to boost Linfield wine studies
McMINNVILLE, Ore. — Grace and Ken Evenstad of Oregon’s iconic Domaine Serene Winery helped...
- Posted March 8, 2018
Washington wine grape 2017 harvest down by 16 percent
SEATTLE – As predicted last fall, Washington’s wine grape crop fell short of record...
- Posted March 2, 2018