- Gamay, Grenache Blanc steal show at McMinnville judging
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
McMINNVILLE, Ore. — As much as Oregon justifiably brands itself with world-class Pinot Noir, a panel...
Industry churn for Washington state’s wine industry during the final months of 2019 brought a flurry...
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – It began in 2011 as a modest $2,000 fundraiser spearheaded by the...
More Wine News
VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
The final week of Great Northwest Wine photojournalist Richard Duval’s 2019 harvest trek throughout...
- Posted December 7, 2019
L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
LOWDEN, Wash. — It sounds odd to matriculate from college back to a century-old...
- Posted December 3, 2019
VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
The 2019 harvest throughout the Pacific Northwest was more panicked and compressed than in...
- Posted October 29, 2019
VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
Harvest 2019 is running full steam. Throughout the Great Northwest wine community, grapes are...
- Posted September 17, 2019
‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
The 2019 vintage has entered the homestretch in the Pacific Northwest, and the weather...
- Posted September 4, 2019
VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
Here is the latest VineLines Dispatch by Richard Duval, the contributing and frequently roving...
- Posted September 2, 2019
Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
CALDWELL, Idaho – Greg Koenig recently sold his showpiece winery in the Snake River...
- Posted August 23, 2019