- Gamay, Grenache Blanc steal show at McMinnville judging
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
All posts tagged "oregon pinot gris"
King Estate 2017 Pinot Gris, Willamette Valley $19
As much as some in Oregon want Chardonnay to become the state’s iconic white wine, here is the flagship Pinot Gris not only for King Estate, but also for the entire state. Brent Stone is the latest...
- Posted May 7, 2019
Primarius Winery 2017 Pinot Gris, Oregon, $14
Best Buy! Sarah Cabot’s work with Oregon Pinot Gris began with her time at Omero Cellars on Ribbon Ridge. These days, she’s in charge of exponentially more Pinot Gris production as head of Precept Wine’s interests in...
- Posted December 16, 2018