- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- Elephant 7 soars with Yellow Bird Vineyard Grenache at Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Dunham Cellars in Walla Walla raises $15,049 for suicide prevention
- USA Today readers vote Walla Walla Valley as America’s Best Wine Region
- Williamson Vineyards young Albariño rises to top of 2020 Idaho Wine Competition
- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
All posts tagged "oregon pinot gris"
King Estate 2017 Pinot Gris, Willamette Valley $19
As much as some in Oregon want Chardonnay to become the state’s iconic white wine, here is the flagship Pinot Gris not only for King Estate, but also for the entire state. Brent Stone is the latest...
- Posted May 7, 2019
Primarius Winery 2017 Pinot Gris, Oregon, $14
Best Buy! Sarah Cabot’s work with Oregon Pinot Gris began with her time at Omero Cellars on Ribbon Ridge. These days, she’s in charge of exponentially more Pinot Gris production as head of Precept Wine’s interests in...
- Posted December 16, 2018