- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
All posts tagged "oregon pinot gris"
King Estate 2017 Pinot Gris, Willamette Valley $19
As much as some in Oregon want Chardonnay to become the state’s iconic white wine, here is the flagship Pinot Gris not only for King Estate, but also for the entire state. Brent Stone is the latest...
- Posted May 7, 2019
Primarius Winery 2017 Pinot Gris, Oregon, $14
Best Buy! Sarah Cabot’s work with Oregon Pinot Gris began with her time at Omero Cellars on Ribbon Ridge. These days, she’s in charge of exponentially more Pinot Gris production as head of Precept Wine’s interests in...
- Posted December 16, 2018