- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
All posts tagged "oregon pinot gris"
King Estate 2017 Pinot Gris, Willamette Valley $19
As much as some in Oregon want Chardonnay to become the state’s iconic white wine, here is the flagship Pinot Gris not only for King Estate, but also for the entire state. Brent Stone is the latest...
- Posted May 7, 2019
Primarius Winery 2017 Pinot Gris, Oregon, $14
Best Buy! Sarah Cabot’s work with Oregon Pinot Gris began with her time at Omero Cellars on Ribbon Ridge. These days, she’s in charge of exponentially more Pinot Gris production as head of Precept Wine’s interests in...
- Posted December 16, 2018