- Walla Walla Vintners makes winemaking change
- Famed writer Mike Dunne tastes trends at San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
- Alumni, College Cellars of Walla Walla rock San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration returns to Ashland for 2019
- College Cellars of Walla Walla again tops Tri-Cities Wine Festival judging
- Taste Washington 2019 tickets now available
- Photojournalist takes lens to Pacific Northwest 2018 harvest
- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
All posts tagged "precept wine"
Canoe Ridge Vineyard 2015 The Benches Vineyard Limited Edition Cabernet Sauvignon, Horse Heaven Hills, $44
Long Shadows Vintners gave this vineyard its provenance as Wallula Vineyard, which now serves as a backbone for many of Precept Wine’s top efforts. The historically hot 2015 growing season in the Pacific Northwest made for an...
- Posted January 8, 2019