- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
All posts tagged "precept wine"
Canoe Ridge Vineyard 2015 The Benches Vineyard Limited Edition Cabernet Sauvignon, Horse Heaven Hills, $44
Long Shadows Vintners gave this vineyard its provenance as Wallula Vineyard, which now serves as a backbone for many of Precept Wine’s top efforts. The historically hot 2015 growing season in the Pacific Northwest made for an...
- Posted January 8, 2019