- Auction of Washington Wines names Jamie Peha as executive director
- Auction of Washington Wines selects 2019 honorary grower, vintner
- Cabernet Sauvignon production grows by 29 percent in Washington wine industry
- Purity, sophistication at play on Youngberg Hill in McMinnville
- March enters as lion for Columbia Valley vineyards
- Ste. Michelle books 27 shows for Summer Concert Series
- Vancouver USA wineries set table for Savor SW WA Wine
- Young AVA launches Lewis-Clark Valley Wine Festival
- Wine Marketing Roundtable set for April 8 in Walla Walla
- Woodinville photojournalist debuts VineLines Dispatch
All posts tagged "precept wine"
Waterbrook Winery Melange et Fromage Wine and Cheese Workshop
Mélange is a French word meaning mixture, blend, variety or collection. Please join Waterbrook Winery on March 16 for our special event celebrating one of the most iconic culinary pairings of all time. Sierra Grden, corporate chef...
- Posted March 16, 2019
Canoe Ridge Vineyard 2015 The Benches Vineyard Limited Edition Cabernet Sauvignon, Horse Heaven Hills, $44
Long Shadows Vintners gave this vineyard its provenance as Wallula Vineyard, which now serves as a backbone for many of Precept Wine’s top efforts. The historically hot 2015 growing season in the Pacific Northwest made for an...
- Posted January 8, 2019