- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
All posts tagged "Red Mountain"
Fidelitas Wines Roadshow in Portland with Charlie Hoppes
Fidelitas Wines on Red Mountain and winemaker Charlie Hoppes are headed to Portland on Saturday, May 18 for a wine bar pop-up in the brand-new West, formerly a classic favorite known as Wildwood Restaurant. Located in Portland’s...
- Posted May 18, 2019
Upchurch Vineyard 2016 Counterpart Red Wine, Red Mountain $50
Chris Upchurch calls his Merlot-dominated red blend “Counterpart,” blending Merlot (65%) and Cabernet Sauvignon (35%) drawn from his estate Red Mountain vineyard into the 2016 version. Its Merlot backbone shows in its blackberry and blueberry aromas, with...
- Posted March 31, 2019
Finn Hill Winery 2014 Le Beau Cabernet Sauvignon, Red Mountain, $30
Wine Press Northwest’s Washington Winery to Watch in 2016 celebrated its 10th anniversary last year, and this Cab by Rob Entrekin proved to be one of the most decorated in state during 2018. It began Oct. 18...
- Posted March 24, 2019
Auction of Washington Wines selects 2019 honorary grower, vintner
Historic contributions by the Red Mountain wine industry will be in the spotlight for the second straight year at the Auction of Washington Wines with Scott Williams of Kiona Vineyards chosen to serve as the 2019 Honorary...
- Posted March 15, 2019
TruthTeller Winery 2014 The Confidante Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon, Red Mountain $45
Owner/winemaker Chris Loeliger wisely relies on Red Mountain’s pioneering Williams family for the opening chapter of his reserve Cab program. He not only invested in fruit from their Kiona Vineyard but also their Heart of the Hill...
- Posted December 17, 2018
Andrew Will Cellars 2009 Ciel du Cheval Vineyard Red, Red Mountain
Chris Camarda launched Andrew Will in 1989 in Seattle, then later moved it to Vashon Island, a short ferry ride from the West Seattle neighborhood of Fauntleroy. Today, there are three wineries on Vashon. Camarada began buying...
- Posted December 13, 2012