- Coyote Canyon Winery uses superb Sangiovese to top 7th annual Cascadia International Wine Competition
- Precept Wine floats marketing campaign for House Air
- Taste Washington looks to top 7,000 patrons for Grand Tastings
- VineLines Dispatch: James Beard Foundation spotlights Mike Sauer of Red Willow Vineyard
- Tim Hanni MW to speak at WSU fundraiser in Richland
- Auction of Washington Wines names Jamie Peha as executive director
- Auction of Washington Wines selects 2019 honorary grower, vintner
- Cabernet Sauvignon production grows by 29 percent in Washington wine industry
- Purity, sophistication at play on Youngberg Hill in McMinnville
- March enters as lion for Columbia Valley vineyards
All posts tagged "Red Mountain"
Upchurch Vineyard 2016 Counterpart Red Wine, Red Mountain $50
Chris Upchurch calls his Merlot-dominated red blend “Counterpart,” blending Merlot (65%) and Cabernet Sauvignon (35%) drawn from his estate Red Mountain vineyard into the 2016 version. Its Merlot backbone shows in its blackberry and blueberry aromas, with...
- Posted March 31, 2019
Finn Hill Winery 2014 Le Beau Cabernet Sauvignon, Red Mountain, $30
Wine Press Northwest’s Washington Winery to Watch in 2016 celebrated its 10th anniversary last year, and this Cab by Rob Entrekin proved to be one of the most decorated in state during 2018. It began Oct. 18...
- Posted March 24, 2019
Auction of Washington Wines selects 2019 honorary grower, vintner
Historic contributions by the Red Mountain wine industry will be in the spotlight for the second straight year at the Auction of Washington Wines with Scott Williams of Kiona Vineyards chosen to serve as the 2019 Honorary...
- Posted March 15, 2019
TruthTeller Winery 2014 The Confidante Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon, Red Mountain $45
Owner/winemaker Chris Loeliger wisely relies on Red Mountain’s pioneering Williams family for the opening chapter of his reserve Cab program. He not only invested in fruit from their Kiona Vineyard but also their Heart of the Hill...
- Posted December 17, 2018
Revelry Vintners Summer Cookout in Walla Walla
Our 20-acre winery property becomes an interactive venue of culinary experiences with our Revelry Summer Cookout Series. This first edition dinner will feature our own Winemaker, Jared Burns, at the helm, and will showcase three of his...
- Posted June 16, 2018
Auction of Washington Wines: Wine and Music Festival
The Auction of Washington Wines is proud to present the fourth annual Wine & Music Festival on Saturday, June 2 at Col Solare Winery in the beautiful Red Mountain American Viticultural Area. The Wine & Music Festival...
- Posted June 2, 2018
Auction of Washington Wines Wine and Music Festival
BENTON CITY, Wash. — The Auction of Washington Wines presents the fourth annual Wine & Music Festival on Saturday, June 2 at iconic Col Solare near the summit of beautiful Red Mountain. The Wine & Music Festival...
- Posted June 2, 2018
Andrew Will Cellars 2009 Ciel du Cheval Vineyard Red, Red Mountain
Chris Camarda launched Andrew Will in 1989 in Seattle, then later moved it to Vashon Island, a short ferry ride from the West Seattle neighborhood of Fauntleroy. Today, there are three wineries on Vashon. Camarada began buying...
- Posted December 13, 2012