- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
All posts tagged "sangiovese"
Cavatappi Winery 2014 Molly’s Cuvee Sangiovese, Columbia Valley $18
A trio of Washington state’s historic vineyards — led by James Beard Award nominee Mike Sauer’s Red Willow — are blended to create one of the Northwest’s best examples of Sangiovese. There’s a touch of Super Tuscan to...
- Posted March 9, 2019