- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
All posts tagged "spindrift cellars"
Spindrift Cellars 2016 OSU Woodhall Vineyard Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley, $28
In 1995, New Jersey native Matt Compton was a student at Oregon State University when he received instruction on how to graft grapevines. The setting was Woodhall Vineyard near Alpine. His connection with that site continues to...
- Posted May 4, 2019
Spindrift Cellars 2017 Chardonnay, Willamette Valley $22
Viticulturist/winemaker Matt Compton continues his delectable work with Burgundy varieties, and he’s turned this clone 108 Chardonnay from Hoot and Howl Vineyard near Mary’s Peak in the Coastal Range into a star. It spent four months in...
- Posted March 7, 2019