- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
- VineLines Dispatch updates moves in Woodinville Wine Country
- VineLines Dispatch updates Walla Walla Valley openings
- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
All posts tagged "spindrift cellars"
Spindrift Cellars 2016 OSU Woodhall Vineyard Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley, $28
In 1995, New Jersey native Matt Compton was a student at Oregon State University when he received instruction on how to graft grapevines. The setting was Woodhall Vineyard near Alpine. His connection with that site continues to...
- Posted May 4, 2019
Spindrift Cellars 2017 Chardonnay, Willamette Valley $22
Viticulturist/winemaker Matt Compton continues his delectable work with Burgundy varieties, and he’s turned this clone 108 Chardonnay from Hoot and Howl Vineyard near Mary’s Peak in the Coastal Range into a star. It spent four months in...
- Posted March 7, 2019