- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
More Idaho News
Fujishin Family Cellars 2014 Syrah, Snake River Valley, $25
Snake River Valley native Martin Fujishin has displayed a knack for blending that has...
- Posted February 12, 2017
Cinder Wines 2014 Syrah, Snake River Valley, $29
The promise of Syrah grown in the high-elevation of Idaho’s Snake River Valley helped...
- Posted February 6, 2017
Fujishin Family Cellars 2014 Tempranillo, Snake River Valley, $25
This early-ripening red grape is well suited for Idaho’s high-elevation Snake River Valley, and...
- Posted February 3, 2017
Laissez Faire 2015 Red Table Wine, Idaho, $16
Ste. Michelle-trained Melanie Krause is the winemaking talent behind Cinder Wines near Boise, but...
- Posted January 30, 2017
Telaya Wine Co. 2014 Petit Verdot, Snake River Valley, $35
Boise winemaker Earl Sullivan relies on famed growers in Washington state for much of...
- Posted January 24, 2017
Fujishin Family Cellars 2014 Chardonnay, Snake River Valley, $13
Best Buy! Martin Fujishin works with Chardonnay from nearby vineyards Polo Cove and Bitner,...
- Posted January 21, 2017
Cinder Wines 2013 Cabernet Sauvignon-Merlot-Malbec, Snake River Valley, $29
Each vintage, Boise winemaker Melanie Krause and her husband, Joe Schnerr, offer one blended...
- Posted January 17, 2017
Laissez Faire 2015 White Table Wine, Snake River Valley, $16
Melanie Krause and her husband, Joe Schnerr, of Cinder Wines near Boise developed the...
- Posted January 12, 2017
Fujishin Family Cellars 2014 Late Harvest Riesling, Snake River Valley, $19
Riesling planted at Polo Cove Vineyard has the advantage of growing at about 2,800...
- Posted December 27, 2016
Crossings Winery 2012 Zabala Vineyard Cabernet Franc, Snake River Valley, $19
Idaho winemaker Neil Glancey continues to show his skill with this less-appreciated Bordeaux variety....
- Posted December 26, 2016