- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
More Oregon News
Joleté 2015 Cabernet Sauvignon, Walla Walla Valley, $35
This under-the-radar brand under the Le Cadeau Vineyard umbrella near Newberg, Ore., produces Riesling...
- Posted March 28, 2018
Reustle-Prayer Rock Vineyards 2015 Timnah Block Estate Côt et Merlau Malbec-Merlot, Umpqua Valley, $31
Stephen Reustle’s skill with cool-climate whites, Pinot Noir, Syrah and Tempranillo are widely publicized,...
- Posted March 27, 2018
Ledger David Cellars 2015 Estate Malbec, Rogue Valley, $34
Lena Varner’s 16-acre vineyard near Medford, Ore., displays its diversity with Malbec, one of...
- Posted March 26, 2018
Seven Bridges Winery 2013 Seven Hills Vineyard Syrah, Walla Walla Valley, $42
Bob Switzer, Kevin Ross and Jim Straus launched Seven Bridges Winery in 2008, and...
- Posted March 25, 2018
Belle Fiore Winery 2014 Belle Esprit Estate Teroldego, Rogue Valley, $39
Southern Oregon’s 150-year history of pioneering work in vineyards is on display at Ed...
- Posted March 24, 2018
Aubichon Cellars 2015 Chardonnay, Willamette Valley, $35
Jim Sanders and Tom Mortimer launched Aubichon Cellars with the 2007 vintage, but they...
- Posted March 18, 2018
Underwood NV Pinot Noir, Oregon, $14
Best Buy! Union Wine Co., unveiled its canned Pinot Noir and Pinot Gris program...
- Posted March 16, 2018
Reustle-Prayer Rock Vineyard 2016 Estate Cuvée Sauvignon Blanc, Umpqua Valley, $23
Our panels have evaluated this blend of Romancing Rock and Prayer Rock blocks three...
- Posted March 7, 2018
Aubichon Cellars 2015 Reserve Pinot Gris, Willamette Valley, $35
The tandem of grower Tom Mortimer and winemaker Jim Sanders pays more attention to...
- Posted March 7, 2018
Alexana Winery 2014 Lonesome Spring Ranch Gran Coeur Red Wine, Columbia Valley, $50
Dundee Hills winemaker Bryan Weil takes a different approach to this Left Bank-Bordeaux expression...
- Posted March 2, 2018