- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
More Oregon News
Rain Dance Vineyards 2016 Nicholas Vineyard Estate Chardonnay, Chehalem Mountains, $30
Nick and Sheila Nicholas wisely selected Dijon clone 95 for their vineyard on a...
- Posted May 8, 2018
Battle Creek Cellars 2014 Yamhela Vineyard Pinot Noir, Yamhill-Carlton, $59
This bottling represents a third of Sarah Cabot’s trio of her Single Vineyard Series,...
- Posted May 8, 2018
Alexana Winery 2016 Terroir Series Pinot Gris, Willamette Valley, $32
Dundee Hills winemaker Bryan Weil presents complexity with the Pinot Gris from the west...
- Posted May 6, 2018
Nicole Reese Wines 2015 Pinot Noir, Rogue Valley, $28
Southern Oregon winemaker Elisabeth Grunwald, a product of the Southern Oregon Wine Institute, branded...
- Posted May 5, 2018
Tendril Wine Cellars 2013 C-Note Whole Cluster Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley, $100
Tony Rynders is in no rush to release these Tendril Wine Cellars bottlings, and...
- Posted May 3, 2018
Rain Dance Vineyards 2015 Nicholas Vineyard Estate Pinot Noir, Chehalem Mountains, $30
The Austin family is royalty in the North Willamette Valley, and Ken Austin III...
- Posted May 2, 2018
Battle Creek Cellars 2015 Unconditional Pinot Noir, Oregon, $19
This year marks the 20th anniversary of the Battle Creek Cellars brand, this 2015...
- Posted April 30, 2018
Crew Work Wines 2014 Pinot Noir, Elkton Oregon, $28
Nathan Wood, nicknamed “The Grape Cowboy,” has followed in the footsteps of his grandfather,...
- Posted April 28, 2018
Yamhill Valley Vineyards 2017 Estate Rosé of Pinot Noir, McMinnville, $16
Peaches, nectarines and a hint of jasmine welcome you to this rosé of Pinot...
- Posted April 27, 2018
Angel Vine 2014 Les Collines Vineyard Zinfandel, Walla Walla Valley, $24
The McKibben family’s Les Collines Vineyard in the Walla Walla Valley raised the grapes...
- Posted April 24, 2018