How would you like to win an exclusive tasting and tour of Col Solare on Washington’s Red Mountain?
It’s as simple as signing up for the Great Northwest Wine of the Week email newsletter.
On Tuesday, April 9, we will send out our regular Wine of the Week email newsletter. In it will be a link to a form you can fill out to enter the drawing.
The winner will receive:
- A tasting for two at Col Solare
- A tour of the winery and vineyard with winemaker Marcus Notaro
- Barrel tasting of future wines with Marcus Notaro.
Here are the rules:
- You must be at least 21 years of age to enter.
- You must be a subscriber to the Great Northwest Wine of the Week email newsletter to be eligible.
- The tasting and tour will be on a mutually agreeable date between the winner and the winery, based upon winemaker Marcus Notaro’s availability.
- The winner will be announced Tuesday, April 16.
- No purchase necessary.
- Void where prohibited.
About Col Solare
Col Solare is jointly owned by Ste. Michelle Wine Estates in Woodinville, Wash., and the Antinori family of Italy. Ste. Michelle is Washington’s oldest winery, with roots going back to 1934, just after Prohibition. Meanwhile, the Antinoris began making wine in the 1380s.
The two wine companies conceived of Col Solare (Italian for “Shining Hill”) and launched the winery with the 1995 vintage, all from Washington grapes. They built the winery near the top of Red Mountain in 2007, and it has been one of the crown jewels of the Washington wine industry since.
Col Solare normally is open only by private appointment, and a tasting is $25 per person. A formal wine pairing session costs $55 per person. Meanwhile, tours and barrel tasting sessions with winemaker Marcus Notaro are not available to the public.
Not a subscriber? Sign up now for your chance to win this exclusive tasting.