- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
Anyone from the Class of 1980 in Spokane, Wash., will remember where they were and what...
What began with a mention by ESPN personality Tony Kornheiser about his desire post-pandemic to play...
Friday brought news of another festival postponement prompted by the COVID-19 pandemic when Celebrate Walla Walla...
More News News
Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
Some of the world’s best wines from the 2019 vintage will come from Washington...
- Posted April 26, 2020
Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
David Hill Vineyards & Winery in Forest Grove, Ore., home to some of the...
- Posted April 14, 2020
First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
Vines are gradually coming out of their winter slumber, but the 2020 vintage already...
- Posted April 5, 2020
In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
NEWBERG, Ore. — “Bells up” refers to a memorable moment in classical music when...
- Posted March 14, 2020
Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — Ste. Michelle Wine Estates – the largest wine company in the...
- Posted March 13, 2020
Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
WAPATO, Wash. — Fortuity Cellars, a young brand poised to open up a new...
- Posted March 10, 2020
TEXSOM awards Best Syrah to So. Oregon producer Reustle
Reustle – Prayer Rock Vineyards in Southern Oregon continues to earn global acclaim for...
- Posted March 7, 2020