- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
- TEXSOM awards Best Syrah to So. Oregon producer Reustle
- Coronavirus outbreak prompts cancellation of Taste Washington
- Gamay, Grenache Blanc steal show at McMinnville judging
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — Ste. Michelle Wine Estates – the largest wine company in the Pacific Northwest...
WAPATO, Wash. — Fortuity Cellars, a young brand poised to open up a new winery and...
SEATTLE — In the aftermath of Tuesday’s update by Gov. Jay Inslee on the coronavirus outbreak,...
More Washington wine News
VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
Industry churn for Washington state’s wine industry during the final months of 2019 brought...
- Posted January 3, 2020
Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – It began in 2011 as a modest $2,000 fundraiser spearheaded...
- Posted December 23, 2019
VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
The final week of Great Northwest Wine photojournalist Richard Duval’s 2019 harvest trek throughout...
- Posted December 7, 2019
L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
LOWDEN, Wash. — It sounds odd to matriculate from college back to a century-old...
- Posted December 3, 2019
VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
The 2019 harvest throughout the Pacific Northwest was more panicked and compressed than in...
- Posted October 29, 2019
VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
Harvest 2019 is running full steam. Throughout the Great Northwest wine community, grapes are...
- Posted September 17, 2019
‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
The 2019 vintage has entered the homestretch in the Pacific Northwest, and the weather...
- Posted September 4, 2019