- Gamay, Grenache Blanc steal show at McMinnville judging
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
Industry churn for Washington state’s wine industry during the final months of 2019 brought a flurry...
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – It began in 2011 as a modest $2,000 fundraiser spearheaded by the...
The final week of Great Northwest Wine photojournalist Richard Duval’s 2019 harvest trek throughout the Great...
More Washington wine News
L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
LOWDEN, Wash. — It sounds odd to matriculate from college back to a century-old...
- Posted December 3, 2019
VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
The 2019 harvest throughout the Pacific Northwest was more panicked and compressed than in...
- Posted October 29, 2019
VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
Harvest 2019 is running full steam. Throughout the Great Northwest wine community, grapes are...
- Posted September 17, 2019
‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
The 2019 vintage has entered the homestretch in the Pacific Northwest, and the weather...
- Posted September 4, 2019
VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
Here is the latest VineLines Dispatch by Richard Duval, the contributing and frequently roving...
- Posted September 2, 2019
Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
Portions of the Pacific Northwest saw wildfire smoke waft in during July and ahead...
- Posted August 5, 2019
Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
Robert Hansen, a longtime leader of the Portland Rose Festival Foundation, was named Tuesday...
- Posted July 31, 2019