- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
Walla Walla’s Tamarack Cellars hires marketing director
Sadler will oversee public relations, marketing, events and the wine club for owner/founding winemaker Ron Coleman, who launched Tamarack Cellars in 1998.
“We are very excited to have Katie on our team,” Coleman said in a news release. “With her experience and knowledge of our industry she’s a great fit and we look forward to growing the Tamarack brand with her help.”
Sadler, a graduate of Washington State University, spent nearly three years at the wine commission in Seattle where she served in a role focused on industry relations and also orchestrated marketing programs for regional, national and international markets.
She also handled marketing and event manager duties at HDR, Inc. of Walnut Creek, Calif., and the Bureau of Education & Research in Bellevue. She spent two years with Ruby Hill Winery of Pleasanton, Calif.