- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- Elephant 7 soars with Yellow Bird Vineyard Grenache at Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Dunham Cellars in Walla Walla raises $15,049 for suicide prevention
- USA Today readers vote Walla Walla Valley as America’s Best Wine Region
- Williamson Vineyards young Albariño rises to top of 2020 Idaho Wine Competition
- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
Walla Walla’s Tamarack Cellars hires marketing director
Sadler will oversee public relations, marketing, events and the wine club for owner/founding winemaker Ron Coleman, who launched Tamarack Cellars in 1998.
“We are very excited to have Katie on our team,” Coleman said in a news release. “With her experience and knowledge of our industry she’s a great fit and we look forward to growing the Tamarack brand with her help.”
Sadler, a graduate of Washington State University, spent nearly three years at the wine commission in Seattle where she served in a role focused on industry relations and also orchestrated marketing programs for regional, national and international markets.
She also handled marketing and event manager duties at HDR, Inc. of Walnut Creek, Calif., and the Bureau of Education & Research in Bellevue. She spent two years with Ruby Hill Winery of Pleasanton, Calif.