- Hot, dry climate July report marks finale by Greg Jones at Linfield
- Betz Family Winery will not release wines from smoky 2020 vintage
- Matías Kúsulas replaces Aryn Morell as Gård Vintners winemaker
- Boise-area Telaya Wine Co., uses Idaho Syrah to top Cascadia International
- Sagemoor enters Walla Walla Valley grape market with Southwind Vineyard purchase
- Fire destroys distillery at Westport Winery Garden Resort in Washington
- Fries family departs Washington wine industry with Desert Wind sale
- Warnshuis realizes dream of Utopia along Oregon’s tiny Ribbon Ridge
- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
8 Northwest rosés ideal for Thanksgiving
One of our favorite food-pairing wines is rosé, because of flavors that burst with notes of strawberry, cherry, cranberry and spice, backed by bright acidity that brings out the flavors of roasted turkey, sweet potatoes, gravy, and other goodies on the holiday table.
This helps make pink wine one of our favorite choices. Fortunately, the Pacific Northwest is rosé country, with dozens of great examples of pink wine.
Here are nine delicious rosés we have tasted recently. Ask for them at you’re favorite wine merchant, or contact the wineries directly.