- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
8 Northwest rosés ideal for Thanksgiving
One of our favorite food-pairing wines is rosé, because of flavors that burst with notes of strawberry, cherry, cranberry and spice, backed by bright acidity that brings out the flavors of roasted turkey, sweet potatoes, gravy, and other goodies on the holiday table.
This helps make pink wine one of our favorite choices. Fortunately, the Pacific Northwest is rosé country, with dozens of great examples of pink wine.
Here are nine delicious rosés we have tasted recently. Ask for them at you’re favorite wine merchant, or contact the wineries directly.