- Pinot Gris by Iris Vineyards tops McMinnville Wine Classic judging
- Maryhill Winery climbs atop Platinum Awards all-time leaderboard
- Sniff, Sip, Swirl: Let’s Talk About Northwest Wines grows its following
- The Wine Knows: A new start for Great Northwest Wine
- Tasting Room Perspective: A wine club you don’t want to join
- A Vine Start: 23 years later, here’s another Volume 1, Issue No. 1
- Napa winemaker produces Platinum’s top wine at Chris Daniel Winery
- Pinot Noir catches on in Oregon as white wine
- Red Mountain-focused Liberty Lake Wine Cellars bats 7-for-7 at Platinum Awards
- None in the top 10, but nine from Northwest get inside Wine Spectator’s top 60
Of the six official red grapes of Bordeaux, the one that we not often see standing...
One of the hottest trends in Pacific Northwest wine country is dry, pink wines, a category...
Among the most exciting developments in Washington wine country in the past decade is the rising interest...
More Featured wines News
What goes into making an outstanding Northwest wine?
What goes into a great wine? That’s a question we get on a regular...
- Posted March 26, 2018
Red Mountain is red for many reasons
A question often asked by lovers of Northwest wine is how Red Mountain got...
- Posted March 18, 2018
Walla Walla rising with reds
As much as any region in Washington, perhaps none is as famous as the...
- Posted March 13, 2018
Merlot retains star power in Washington wine country
With nearly 33,000 tons harvested in Washington last fall, Merlot, one of the noble...
- Posted March 5, 2018
America’s favorite wine well-represented in Northwest
Chardonnay is, and continues to be America’s favorite wine. Of course, California leads the...
- Posted February 26, 2018
Oregon retains focus on Pinot Noir
A singular varietal focus gives Oregon a tremendous advantage in an ever-more crowded wine...
- Posted February 18, 2018
Wahluke Slope plays key role for Washington wineries
The Wahluke Slope is in a remote and arid section of Washington wine country,...
- Posted February 4, 2018