- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
Of the six official red grapes of Bordeaux, the one that we not often see standing...
One of the hottest trends in Pacific Northwest wine country is dry, pink wines, a category...
Among the most exciting developments in Washington wine country in the past decade is the rising interest...
More Featured wines News
What goes into making an outstanding Northwest wine?
What goes into a great wine? That’s a question we get on a regular...
- Posted March 26, 2018
Red Mountain is red for many reasons
A question often asked by lovers of Northwest wine is how Red Mountain got...
- Posted March 18, 2018
Walla Walla rising with reds
As much as any region in Washington, perhaps none is as famous as the...
- Posted March 13, 2018
Merlot retains star power in Washington wine country
With nearly 33,000 tons harvested in Washington last fall, Merlot, one of the noble...
- Posted March 5, 2018
America’s favorite wine well-represented in Northwest
Chardonnay is, and continues to be America’s favorite wine. Of course, California leads the...
- Posted February 26, 2018
Oregon retains focus on Pinot Noir
A singular varietal focus gives Oregon a tremendous advantage in an ever-more crowded wine...
- Posted February 18, 2018
Wahluke Slope plays key role for Washington wineries
The Wahluke Slope is in a remote and arid section of Washington wine country,...
- Posted February 4, 2018