- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
- Maryhill, Gehringer Bros. stand tall at INDY International judging
- Alloro Vineyard weaves New World with Old in Chehalem Mountains
- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
- Travel Oregon awards $125,000 in grants via Wine Country license plate
- Josh Lawrence, Tom Merkle team up to buy Conner Lee Vineyard
Of the six official red grapes of Bordeaux, the one that we not often see standing...
One of the hottest trends in Pacific Northwest wine country is dry, pink wines, a category...
Among the most exciting developments in Washington wine country in the past decade is the rising interest...
More Featured wines News
What goes into making an outstanding Northwest wine?
What goes into a great wine? That’s a question we get on a regular...
- Posted March 26, 2018
Red Mountain is red for many reasons
A question often asked by lovers of Northwest wine is how Red Mountain got...
- Posted March 18, 2018
Walla Walla rising with reds
As much as any region in Washington, perhaps none is as famous as the...
- Posted March 13, 2018
Merlot retains star power in Washington wine country
With nearly 33,000 tons harvested in Washington last fall, Merlot, one of the noble...
- Posted March 5, 2018
America’s favorite wine well-represented in Northwest
Chardonnay is, and continues to be America’s favorite wine. Of course, California leads the...
- Posted February 26, 2018
Oregon retains focus on Pinot Noir
A singular varietal focus gives Oregon a tremendous advantage in an ever-more crowded wine...
- Posted February 18, 2018
Wahluke Slope plays key role for Washington wineries
The Wahluke Slope is in a remote and arid section of Washington wine country,...
- Posted February 4, 2018