- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
More Idaho wine News
7th annual Idaho Wine Competition is today
BOISE – The seventh annual Idaho Wine Competition, presented by Great Northwest Wine, commences...
- Posted September 20, 2016
Second generation moves Williamson Vineyards along
CALDWELL, Idaho – These days, their business name reads Williamson Orchards and Vineyards. In...
- Posted September 12, 2016
Idaho wine industry states its case for Riesling
SEATTLE – It cost $5,000 to sponsor Monday’s lunch at the international Riesling Rendezvous...
- Posted July 19, 2016
Lindsay Creek Vineyards adds to growth of Lewis-Clark Valley wine
LEWISTON, Idaho – It might catch visitors by surprise when they drive up to...
- Posted July 7, 2016
Clearwater Canyon Cellars comes of age on Idaho century farm
LEWISTON, Idaho – If Idaho winemakers Coco Umiker and her husband, Karl, had their...
- Posted July 6, 2016
Meredith Smith takes over at Ste. Chapelle in Idaho
CALDWELL, Idaho – Sawtooth winemaker Meredith Smith saw her responsibilities skyrocket from 10,000 cases...
- Posted June 17, 2016
Colter’s Creek Winery revitalizes tiny Idaho town
JULIAETTA, Idaho – On Jan. 1, 1916, the state of Idaho turned dry, four...
- Posted June 9, 2016
Telaya Wine Co. follows up awards with Boise River tasting room
GARDEN CITY, Idaho – Earl Sullivan’s problem at Telaya Wine Co. is a good one...
- Posted May 26, 2016
3 Horse Ranch Vineyards to toast Idaho Wine Month with Eagle Foothills wines
EAGLE, Idaho – Gary Cunningham needs no help selling them, but 3 Horse Ranch...
- Posted May 16, 2016
Feds establish Lewis-Clark Valley AVA, modify Columbia Valley
Perhaps it did take a small act of Congress, but the Lewis-Clark Valley American...
- Posted April 20, 2016