- Auction of Washington Wines names Jamie Peha as executive director
- Auction of Washington Wines selects 2019 honorary grower, vintner
- Cabernet Sauvignon production grows by 29 percent in Washington wine industry
- Purity, sophistication at play on Youngberg Hill in McMinnville
- March enters as lion for Columbia Valley vineyards
- Ste. Michelle books 27 shows for Summer Concert Series
- Vancouver USA wineries set table for Savor SW WA Wine
- Young AVA launches Lewis-Clark Valley Wine Festival
- Wine Marketing Roundtable set for April 8 in Walla Walla
- Woodinville photojournalist debuts VineLines Dispatch
More Idaho wine News
Lindsay Creek Vineyards adds to growth of Lewis-Clark Valley wine
LEWISTON, Idaho – It might catch visitors by surprise when they drive up to...
- Posted July 7, 2016
Clearwater Canyon Cellars comes of age on Idaho century farm
LEWISTON, Idaho – If Idaho winemakers Coco Umiker and her husband, Karl, had their...
- Posted July 6, 2016
Meredith Smith takes over at Ste. Chapelle in Idaho
CALDWELL, Idaho – Sawtooth winemaker Meredith Smith saw her responsibilities skyrocket from 10,000 cases...
- Posted June 17, 2016
Colter’s Creek Winery revitalizes tiny Idaho town
JULIAETTA, Idaho – On Jan. 1, 1916, the state of Idaho turned dry, four...
- Posted June 9, 2016
Telaya Wine Co. follows up awards with Boise River tasting room
GARDEN CITY, Idaho – Earl Sullivan’s problem at Telaya Wine Co. is a good one...
- Posted May 26, 2016
3 Horse Ranch Vineyards to toast Idaho Wine Month with Eagle Foothills wines
EAGLE, Idaho – Gary Cunningham needs no help selling them, but 3 Horse Ranch...
- Posted May 16, 2016
Feds establish Lewis-Clark Valley AVA, modify Columbia Valley
Perhaps it did take a small act of Congress, but the Lewis-Clark Valley American...
- Posted April 20, 2016
Senators ‘urge’ TTB to approve Lewis-Clark Valley AVA
Senators from Washington and Idaho sent a bi-partisan letter Wednesday to the agency in...
- Posted April 7, 2016
Idaho wine industry honors Sawtooth’s Meredith Smith
GARDEN CITY, Idaho – The Idaho wine industry took a moment from its annual meeting...
- Posted February 29, 2016
Idaho wine industry welcomes new plantings
CALDWELL, Idaho – Idaho’s wine industry has a growing audience. Problem is, they aren’t...
- Posted February 23, 2016