- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
More Oregon wine News
2018 heat units tracking near 2014 vintage for Northwest wine
Vineyards for the Pacific Northwest wine industry have entered the second half of the...
- Posted August 6, 2018
Lenné Estate exudes sophistication, sense of place with Pinot Noir
YAMHILL, Ore. — Steve and Karen Lutz relocated to Oregon in 1998 after spending...
- Posted July 21, 2018
Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
The rapid rise at King Estate for winemaker Brent Stone continued Monday when he...
- Posted July 10, 2018
Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
RICHLAND, Wash. — The Lodge at Columbia Point opened last summer in Richland and...
- Posted June 28, 2018
2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
McMINNVILLE, Ore. — The hot and early 2015 vintage set records throughout the Pacific...
- Posted June 9, 2018
Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
Union Wine Co., stands at No. 2 on the Portland Business Journal’s latest ranking...
- Posted May 20, 2018
Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
HEALDSBURG, Calif. — Abacela in Southern Oregon continues to collect gold medals up and...
- Posted May 19, 2018
Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
MCMINNVILLE, Ore. — Pinotphiles unable to commit to the entire International Pinot Noir Celebration,...
- Posted May 13, 2018
Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — Ask anyone in the Walla Walla Valley wine industry to...
- Posted May 4, 2018
Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
DALLAS, Ore. – Tony Rynders has made some of the Oregon wine industry’s most...
- Posted May 3, 2018