- Amelia Wynn 2016 Grenache wins Washington State Wine Competition
- Zerba Cellars 2016 Wild Z wins Walla Walla wine competition
- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
- Maryhill, Gehringer Bros. stand tall at INDY International judging
- Alloro Vineyard weaves New World with Old in Chehalem Mountains
- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
More Oregon wine News
Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
SALEM, Ore. – The year 2008 may be widely known for the significant economic...
- Posted September 27, 2018
Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
JACKSONVILLE, Ore. — Herb Quady used his passion for Rhône varieties and tapped into...
- Posted September 8, 2018
Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
DUNDEE, Ore. – This summer, the Fries family celebrated the 25th anniversary of Duck...
- Posted September 5, 2018
USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
DAYTON, Ore. – Few properties in the Pacific Northwest rival the world-class wines and...
- Posted September 4, 2018
McMinnville Wine and Food Classic announces 2019 judging panel
MCMINNVILLE, Ore. — Wineries urge wine competitions to build their judging panels around wine...
- Posted August 19, 2018
Illahe Vineyards goes canoe for Pinot Noir delivery to PDX
DALLAS, Ore. — Brad Ford and his team at Illahe Vineyards – which includes a...
- Posted August 12, 2018
Walla Walla Valley vines branch out nearly 3,000 acres
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – There reportedly are more than 140 wineries in the Walla...
- Posted August 8, 2018
2018 heat units tracking near 2014 vintage for Northwest wine
Vineyards for the Pacific Northwest wine industry have entered the second half of the...
- Posted August 6, 2018
Lenné Estate exudes sophistication, sense of place with Pinot Noir
YAMHILL, Ore. — Steve and Karen Lutz relocated to Oregon in 1998 after spending...
- Posted July 21, 2018
Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
The rapid rise at King Estate for winemaker Brent Stone continued Monday when he...
- Posted July 10, 2018