- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
What began with a mention by ESPN personality Tony Kornheiser about his desire post-pandemic to play...
David Hill Vineyards & Winery in Forest Grove, Ore., home to some of the Pacific Northwest’s...
NEWBERG, Ore. — “Bells up” refers to a memorable moment in classical music when French horn...
More Oregon wine News
Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — Ste. Michelle Wine Estates – the largest wine company in the...
- Posted March 13, 2020
TEXSOM awards Best Syrah to So. Oregon producer Reustle
Reustle – Prayer Rock Vineyards in Southern Oregon continues to earn global acclaim for...
- Posted March 7, 2020
Gamay, Grenache Blanc steal show at McMinnville judging
McMINNVILLE, Ore. — As much as Oregon justifiably brands itself with world-class Pinot Noir,...
- Posted February 10, 2020
VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
Here is the latest VineLines Dispatch by Richard Duval, the contributing and frequently roving...
- Posted September 2, 2019
Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
Drew Bledsoe and his wife, Maura, decided to raise their four children near Bend,...
- Posted August 12, 2019
Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
Portions of the Pacific Northwest saw wildfire smoke waft in during July and ahead...
- Posted August 5, 2019
2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
There will be a sizable contingent of Pacific Northwest producers this fall in St....
- Posted July 28, 2019