- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
- Maryhill, Gehringer Bros. stand tall at INDY International judging
- Alloro Vineyard weaves New World with Old in Chehalem Mountains
- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
- Travel Oregon awards $125,000 in grants via Wine Country license plate
- Josh Lawrence, Tom Merkle team up to buy Conner Lee Vineyard
SHERWOOD, Ore. – Meandering up the scenic path to Alloro Vineyard had me reminiscing about a...
Here is the latest VineLines Dispatch by Richard Duval, the contributing and frequently roving photojournalist for...
Oregon Wine Month kicks off this week, and yet the third annual I Love Gamay multi-day...
More Oregon wine News
Travel Oregon awards $125,000 in grants via Wine Country license plate
The Oregon Legislature authorized the Wine Country license plate program in 2011, and five...
- Posted April 24, 2019
Purity, sophistication at play on Youngberg Hill in McMinnville
McMINNVILLE, Ore. – Seeking out fine wines and a first-class getaway in Oregon’s Willamette...
- Posted March 6, 2019
Oregon Tempranillo Celebration returns to Ashland for 2019
ASHLAND, Ore. — The Oregon Tempranillo Alliance recently announced that its fourth annual Oregon...
- Posted December 24, 2018
Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
DATYON, Ore. – The winemaking transition at Chehalem Winery became official and seamless Thursday...
- Posted November 16, 2018
Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
NEWBERG, Ore. – Vicki Lewis and her husband Don Hagge, a Ph.D., and former...
- Posted November 14, 2018
Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
NEW ORLEANS — Supporters of public broadcasting along the Gulf Coast staged the inaugural...
- Posted November 12, 2018
Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
SALEM, Ore. – The year 2008 may be widely known for the significant economic...
- Posted September 27, 2018