- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
- VineLines Dispatch: Growing support for WSU wine research
- Amelia Wynn 2016 Grenache wins Washington State Wine Competition
- Zerba Cellars 2016 Wild Z wins Walla Walla wine competition
Drew Bledsoe and his wife, Maura, decided to raise their four children near Bend, Ore., before...
Portions of the Pacific Northwest saw wildfire smoke waft in during July and ahead of scorching...
There will be a sizable contingent of Pacific Northwest producers this fall in St. Pete Beach,...
More Oregon wine News
Zerba Cellars 2016 Wild Z wins Walla Walla wine competition
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – It’s been an emotional year for Zerba Cellars, so the...
- Posted June 25, 2019
Alloro Vineyard weaves New World with Old in Chehalem Mountains
SHERWOOD, Ore. – Meandering up the scenic path to Alloro Vineyard had me reminiscing...
- Posted May 27, 2019
VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
Here is the latest VineLines Dispatch by Richard Duval, the contributing and frequently roving...
- Posted May 13, 2019
I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
Oregon Wine Month kicks off this week, and yet the third annual I Love...
- Posted May 1, 2019
Travel Oregon awards $125,000 in grants via Wine Country license plate
The Oregon Legislature authorized the Wine Country license plate program in 2011, and five...
- Posted April 24, 2019
Purity, sophistication at play on Youngberg Hill in McMinnville
McMINNVILLE, Ore. – Seeking out fine wines and a first-class getaway in Oregon’s Willamette...
- Posted March 6, 2019
Oregon Tempranillo Celebration returns to Ashland for 2019
ASHLAND, Ore. — The Oregon Tempranillo Alliance recently announced that its fourth annual Oregon...
- Posted December 24, 2018