- Betz Family Winery will not release wines from smoky 2020 vintage
- Matías Kúsulas replaces Aryn Morell as Gård Vintners winemaker
- Boise-area Telaya Wine Co., uses Idaho Syrah to top Cascadia International
- Sagemoor enters Walla Walla Valley grape market with Southwind Vineyard purchase
- Fire destroys distillery at Westport Winery Garden Resort in Washington
- Fries family departs Washington wine industry with Desert Wind sale
- Warnshuis realizes dream of Utopia along Oregon’s tiny Ribbon Ridge
- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — Smoke from West Coast wildfires adversely affected grapes for Betz Family Winery, so...
It’s a good thing viticulturists Kent Waliser and Lacey Lybeck live in the Tri-Cities because their...
NEWBERG, Ore. — Dan Warnshuis is no stranger to hard work, focusing on goals and achieving results,...
More Oregon wine News
Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
NEWBERG, Ore. — For more than 27 years, Dave Jachter owned and operated successful...
- Posted February 16, 2021
VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
Resident photojournalist Richard Duval struck out on the road during September and October to...
- Posted November 20, 2020
Elephant 7 soars with Yellow Bird Vineyard Grenache at Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
Josh West of Elephant Seven Wine in downtown Walla Walla has a pretty good...
- Posted September 2, 2020
USA Today readers vote Walla Walla Valley as America’s Best Wine Region
The Pacific Northwest wine industry continues to build upon its reputation beyond its borders,...
- Posted August 21, 2020
2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
If growers and winemakers throughout the Pacific Northwest enjoyed the fruits of their labor...
- Posted August 5, 2020
Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
As Northwest wine country officially enters summer, the forecast for the region signals a...
- Posted June 17, 2020
Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
What began with a mention by ESPN personality Tony Kornheiser about his desire post-pandemic...
- Posted May 13, 2020