- Bledsoe, McDaniels buy Hope Well Vineyard in Oregon’s Eola-Amity Hills
- Oregon wine harvest fell by 29% in 2020, but growth continues
- Quilceda Creek acquires 22 acres of famed Champoux Vineyards from Woodward Canyon
- Hat Ranch Winery tops Idaho Wine Competition with Cabernet Franc from Lewis-Clark Valley
- Central Oregon Winegrowers schedule summer summit
- Avennia purchases vineyard, tasting room on Red Mountain
- Heat units in Northwest vineyards as much as 29% ahead of last year
- Washington Wine Industry Foundation awards 6 of its 7 scholarships to women
- Kiona, Barnard Griffin toast 40th Red Mountain harvest with fundraiser Cab
- Pandemic prompts Red Mountain wineries to postpone consumer weekend
It is not often these days in the Pacific Northwest wine industry when a vineyard of...
PORTLAND, Ore. — In the four-decade history of the Oregon Vineyard and Winery Report, this year’s...
There’s an increased thirst for Northwest wine throughout beer-focused Deschutes County — the fastest growing region...
More Oregon wine News
Hot, dry climate July report marks finale by Greg Jones at Linfield
The July 2021 Weather and Climate Summary and Forecast by renowned environmental scientist Greg...
- Posted July 9, 2021
Betz Family Winery will not release wines from smoky 2020 vintage
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — Smoke from West Coast wildfires adversely affected grapes for Betz Family...
- Posted June 8, 2021
Sagemoor enters Walla Walla Valley grape market with Southwind Vineyard purchase
It’s a good thing viticulturists Kent Waliser and Lacey Lybeck live in the Tri-Cities...
- Posted June 4, 2021
Warnshuis realizes dream of Utopia along Oregon’s tiny Ribbon Ridge
NEWBERG, Ore. — Dan Warnshuis is no stranger to hard work, focusing on goals and...
- Posted April 21, 2021
Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
NEWBERG, Ore. — For more than 27 years, Dave Jachter owned and operated successful...
- Posted February 16, 2021
VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
Resident photojournalist Richard Duval struck out on the road during September and October to...
- Posted November 20, 2020
Elephant 7 soars with Yellow Bird Vineyard Grenache at Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
Josh West of Elephant Seven Wine in downtown Walla Walla has a pretty good...
- Posted September 2, 2020