- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
NEWBERG, Ore. — For more than 27 years, Dave Jachter owned and operated successful car dealerships...
Resident photojournalist Richard Duval struck out on the road during September and October to capture harvest...
Josh West of Elephant Seven Wine in downtown Walla Walla has a pretty good idea what...
More Oregon wine News
USA Today readers vote Walla Walla Valley as America’s Best Wine Region
The Pacific Northwest wine industry continues to build upon its reputation beyond its borders,...
- Posted August 21, 2020
2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
If growers and winemakers throughout the Pacific Northwest enjoyed the fruits of their labor...
- Posted August 5, 2020
Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
As Northwest wine country officially enters summer, the forecast for the region signals a...
- Posted June 17, 2020
Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
What began with a mention by ESPN personality Tony Kornheiser about his desire post-pandemic...
- Posted May 13, 2020
Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
David Hill Vineyards & Winery in Forest Grove, Ore., home to some of the...
- Posted April 14, 2020
In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
NEWBERG, Ore. — “Bells up” refers to a memorable moment in classical music when...
- Posted March 14, 2020
Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — Ste. Michelle Wine Estates – the largest wine company in the...
- Posted March 13, 2020