- None in the top 10, but nine from Northwest get inside Wine Spectator’s top 60
- Bob Bertheau joins German icon Loosen at J. Christopher Wines
- Abeja Chardonnay edges DeLille’s Harrison Hill at Great Northwest Invitational
- Election Day arrives for office-seeking Airfield Estates Winery owner
- Bledsoe, McDaniels buy Hope Well Vineyard in Oregon’s Eola-Amity Hills
- Oregon wine harvest fell by 29% in 2020, but growth continues
- Quilceda Creek acquires 22 acres of famed Champoux Vineyards from Woodward Canyon
- Hat Ranch Winery tops Idaho Wine Competition with Cabernet Franc from Lewis-Clark Valley
- Central Oregon Winegrowers schedule summer summit
- Avennia purchases vineyard, tasting room on Red Mountain
There are no Pacific Northwest bottlings in Wine Spectator’s Top 10 of 2021, but our region...
NEWBERG, Ore. — Fans of Riesling around the world came to know Bob Bertheau and German...
It is not often these days in the Pacific Northwest wine industry when a vineyard of...
More Oregon wine News
Oregon wine harvest fell by 29% in 2020, but growth continues
PORTLAND, Ore. — In the four-decade history of the Oregon Vineyard and Winery Report,...
- Posted September 9, 2021
Central Oregon Winegrowers schedule summer summit
There’s an increased thirst for Northwest wine throughout beer-focused Deschutes County — the fastest...
- Posted August 15, 2021
Hot, dry climate July report marks finale by Greg Jones at Linfield
The July 2021 Weather and Climate Summary and Forecast by renowned environmental scientist Greg...
- Posted July 9, 2021
Betz Family Winery will not release wines from smoky 2020 vintage
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — Smoke from West Coast wildfires adversely affected grapes for Betz Family...
- Posted June 8, 2021
Sagemoor enters Walla Walla Valley grape market with Southwind Vineyard purchase
It’s a good thing viticulturists Kent Waliser and Lacey Lybeck live in the Tri-Cities...
- Posted June 4, 2021
Warnshuis realizes dream of Utopia along Oregon’s tiny Ribbon Ridge
NEWBERG, Ore. — Dan Warnshuis is no stranger to hard work, focusing on goals and...
- Posted April 21, 2021
Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
NEWBERG, Ore. — For more than 27 years, Dave Jachter owned and operated successful...
- Posted February 16, 2021