- Taste Washington 2019 tickets now available
- Photojournalist takes lens to Pacific Northwest 2018 harvest
- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
DATYON, Ore. – The winemaking transition at Chehalem Winery became official and seamless Thursday when the...
NEWBERG, Ore. – Vicki Lewis and her husband Don Hagge, a Ph.D., and former NASA physicist,...
NEW ORLEANS — Supporters of public broadcasting along the Gulf Coast staged the inaugural New Orleans...
More Oregon wine News
Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
SALEM, Ore. – The year 2008 may be widely known for the significant economic...
- Posted September 27, 2018
Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
JACKSONVILLE, Ore. — Herb Quady used his passion for Rhône varieties and tapped into...
- Posted September 8, 2018
Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
DUNDEE, Ore. – This summer, the Fries family celebrated the 25th anniversary of Duck...
- Posted September 5, 2018
USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
DAYTON, Ore. – Few properties in the Pacific Northwest rival the world-class wines and...
- Posted September 4, 2018
McMinnville Wine and Food Classic announces 2019 judging panel
MCMINNVILLE, Ore. — Wineries urge wine competitions to build their judging panels around wine...
- Posted August 19, 2018
Illahe Vineyards goes canoe for Pinot Noir delivery to PDX
DALLAS, Ore. — Brad Ford and his team at Illahe Vineyards – which includes a...
- Posted August 12, 2018
Walla Walla Valley vines branch out nearly 3,000 acres
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – There reportedly are more than 140 wineries in the Walla...
- Posted August 8, 2018