- Pinot Gris by Iris Vineyards tops McMinnville Wine Classic judging
- Maryhill Winery climbs atop Platinum Awards all-time leaderboard
- Sniff, Sip, Swirl: Let’s Talk About Northwest Wines grows its following
- The Wine Knows: A new start for Great Northwest Wine
- Tasting Room Perspective: A wine club you don’t want to join
- A Vine Start: 23 years later, here’s another Volume 1, Issue No. 1
- Napa winemaker produces Platinum’s top wine at Chris Daniel Winery
- Pinot Noir catches on in Oregon as white wine
- Red Mountain-focused Liberty Lake Wine Cellars bats 7-for-7 at Platinum Awards
- None in the top 10, but nine from Northwest get inside Wine Spectator’s top 60
More Oregon wine News
Warnshuis realizes dream of Utopia along Oregon’s tiny Ribbon Ridge
NEWBERG, Ore. — Dan Warnshuis is no stranger to hard work, focusing on goals and...
- Posted April 21, 2021
Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
NEWBERG, Ore. — For more than 27 years, Dave Jachter owned and operated successful...
- Posted February 16, 2021
VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
Resident photojournalist Richard Duval struck out on the road during September and October to...
- Posted November 20, 2020
Elephant 7 soars with Yellow Bird Vineyard Grenache at Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
Josh West of Elephant Seven Wine in downtown Walla Walla has a pretty good...
- Posted September 2, 2020
USA Today readers vote Walla Walla Valley as America’s Best Wine Region
The Pacific Northwest wine industry continues to build upon its reputation beyond its borders,...
- Posted August 21, 2020
2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
If growers and winemakers throughout the Pacific Northwest enjoyed the fruits of their labor...
- Posted August 5, 2020
Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
As Northwest wine country officially enters summer, the forecast for the region signals a...
- Posted June 17, 2020
Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
What began with a mention by ESPN personality Tony Kornheiser about his desire post-pandemic...
- Posted May 13, 2020
Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
David Hill Vineyards & Winery in Forest Grove, Ore., home to some of the...
- Posted April 14, 2020
In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
NEWBERG, Ore. — “Bells up” refers to a memorable moment in classical music when...
- Posted March 14, 2020