- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
More Best Buy News
Pacific Rim Winemakers NV Framboise, Washington, $14
Best Buy! The folks at Pacific Rim focus on Riesling, but they also make...
- Posted June 3, 2013
Chateau Ste. Michelle 2012 Harvest Select Riesling, Columbia Valley, $10
Best Buy! This is the sweetest of Ste. Michelle’s mainline Rieslings, and at 4.71...
- Posted June 2, 2013
Pacific Rim Winemakers 2011 Riesling, Columbia Valley, $11
Best Buy! This white wine from one of the Northwest’s top Riesling producers combines...
- Posted May 31, 2013
Sagelands Vineyard 2011 Freddie’s Blend, Columbia Valley, $10
Best Buy! The origin of this wine’s name goes back to Frederique Spencer, the...
- Posted May 29, 2013
Pacific Rim Winemakers 2011 Sweet Riesling, Columbia Valley, $11
Best Buy! This is one of the largest-production Rieslings in the United States, and...
- Posted May 29, 2013
Pacific Rim Winemakers 2011 Dry Riesling, Columbia Valley, $11
Nobody has a more laser-like focus on producing Riesling than Pacific Rim in West...
- Posted May 25, 2013
Columbia Crest 2009 Grand Estates Syrah, Columbia Valley, $12
Best Buy! Winemaker Juan Muñoz Oca put together this delicious and affordable Syrah using...
- Posted May 21, 2013
Washington Hills 2011 Syrah, Washington, $10
Best Buy! It doesn’t get much better than buying a great wine for a...
- Posted May 17, 2013
Canoe Ridge Vineyard 2011 The Expedition Cabernet Sauvignon, Horse Heaven Hills, $15
Best Buy! Canoe Ridge is back with a vengeance, thanks to Precept Wine in...
- Posted May 14, 2013
Pacific Rim Winemakers 2011 Vin de Glaciere Riesling, Columbia Valley, $14
Best Buy! This dessert wine from Pacific Rim is made in and interesting style....
- Posted May 8, 2013