- Auction of Washington Wines names Jamie Peha as executive director
- Auction of Washington Wines selects 2019 honorary grower, vintner
- Cabernet Sauvignon production grows by 29 percent in Washington wine industry
- Purity, sophistication at play on Youngberg Hill in McMinnville
- March enters as lion for Columbia Valley vineyards
- Ste. Michelle books 27 shows for Summer Concert Series
- Vancouver USA wineries set table for Savor SW WA Wine
- Young AVA launches Lewis-Clark Valley Wine Festival
- Wine Marketing Roundtable set for April 8 in Walla Walla
- Woodinville photojournalist debuts VineLines Dispatch
More Idaho News
Sawtooth Estate Winery 2011 Syrah, Snake River Valley, $14
Best Buy! One of Idaho’s oldest and largest producers continues to produce some of...
- Posted April 30, 2013
Sawtooth Estate Winery 2009 Reserve Merlot, Snake River Valley, $20
As Sawtooth enters its second quarter century in business, it continues to be one...
- Posted April 24, 2013
Sawtooth Estate Winery 2009 Reserve Petite Sirah, Snake River Valley, $25
More and more, we are noticing a trend toward Rhône varieties coming out of...
- Posted April 7, 2013
Sawtooth Estate Winery 2010 Late Harvest Riesling, Snake River Valley, $12
Best Buy! Sawtooth Winery was known as Pintler Cellars when it launched in 1987....
- Posted April 4, 2013
Sawtooth Estate Winery 2010 Cabernet Sauvignon, Snake River Valley, $14
Best Buy! Sawtooth is one of Idaho’s largest and oldest wineries. It was the...
- Posted March 24, 2013
Vale Wine Co. 2009 Merlot, Snake River Valley, $20
Idaho native John Danielson leads this young winery near Caldwell in the Snake River...
- Posted March 1, 2013
Vale Wine Co. 2009 Rendezvous Red, Snake River Valley, $22
Fourth-generation Idahoan John Danielson led the launch of Vale Wine Co. after retiring from...
- Posted February 21, 2013
Sawtooth Winery 2010 Vineyard Select Skyline Red, Snake River Valley, $12
Best Buy! Sawtooth Winery is one of Idaho’s oldest producers, having started life as...
- Posted January 31, 2013