- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
- TEXSOM awards Best Syrah to So. Oregon producer Reustle
- Coronavirus outbreak prompts cancellation of Taste Washington
- Gamay, Grenache Blanc steal show at McMinnville judging
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
More Idaho News
Fujishin Family Cellars 2010 Petite Sirah, Snake River Valley, $22
Petite Sirah produces a red wine that is not meant for the meek, and...
- Posted July 26, 2013
Telaya Wine Co. 2010 Syrah, Columbia Valley, $26
Telaya is a small winery in the suburbs of Boise, Idaho, that uses grapes...
- Posted July 24, 2013
Telaya Wine Co. 2010 Turas, Columbia Valley, $28
Telaya is a small producer in Garden City, Idaho, that uses Washington grapes. This...
- Posted July 6, 2013
Fujishin Family Cellars 2011 Late Harvest Chardonnay, Snake River Valley, $22
As Greg Koenig’s right-hand man, Idaho native Martin Fujishin plays an important role in...
- Posted June 21, 2013
Koenig Winery 2010 Williamson Vineyards Sangiovese, Snake River Valley, $20
The high-elevation vineyards of Idaho’s Snake River Valley do a great job of enhancing...
- Posted June 1, 2013
Koenig Vineyards 2010 Cabernet-Syrah, Snake River Valley, $25
Greg Koenig is one of the top winemakers in Idaho, and he produces wines...
- Posted May 24, 2013
Cinder Wines 2010 Tempranillo, Snake River Valley, $28
The grapes for this Tempranillo come from Rocky Fence and Sawtooth vineyards, and winemaker...
- Posted May 12, 2013
Cinder Wines 2010 Cab-Merlot, Snake River Valley, $27
Winemaker Melanie Krause crafted this superb using grapes from Sawtooth Vineyard, then aged it...
- Posted May 9, 2013
Sawtooth Estate Winery 2011 Syrah, Snake River Valley, $14
Best Buy! One of Idaho’s oldest and largest producers continues to produce some of...
- Posted April 30, 2013
Sawtooth Estate Winery 2009 Reserve Merlot, Snake River Valley, $20
As Sawtooth enters its second quarter century in business, it continues to be one...
- Posted April 24, 2013