- Amelia Wynn 2016 Grenache wins Washington State Wine Competition
- Zerba Cellars 2016 Wild Z wins Walla Walla wine competition
- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
- Maryhill, Gehringer Bros. stand tall at INDY International judging
- Alloro Vineyard weaves New World with Old in Chehalem Mountains
- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
More Idaho News
Koenig Vineyards 2010 Cabernet-Syrah, Snake River Valley, $25
Greg Koenig is one of the top winemakers in Idaho, and he produces wines...
- Posted May 24, 2013
Cinder Wines 2010 Tempranillo, Snake River Valley, $28
The grapes for this Tempranillo come from Rocky Fence and Sawtooth vineyards, and winemaker...
- Posted May 12, 2013
Cinder Wines 2010 Cab-Merlot, Snake River Valley, $27
Winemaker Melanie Krause crafted this superb using grapes from Sawtooth Vineyard, then aged it...
- Posted May 9, 2013
Sawtooth Estate Winery 2011 Syrah, Snake River Valley, $14
Best Buy! One of Idaho’s oldest and largest producers continues to produce some of...
- Posted April 30, 2013
Sawtooth Estate Winery 2009 Reserve Merlot, Snake River Valley, $20
As Sawtooth enters its second quarter century in business, it continues to be one...
- Posted April 24, 2013
Sawtooth Estate Winery 2009 Reserve Petite Sirah, Snake River Valley, $25
More and more, we are noticing a trend toward Rhône varieties coming out of...
- Posted April 7, 2013
Sawtooth Estate Winery 2010 Late Harvest Riesling, Snake River Valley, $12
Best Buy! Sawtooth Winery was known as Pintler Cellars when it launched in 1987....
- Posted April 4, 2013
Sawtooth Estate Winery 2010 Cabernet Sauvignon, Snake River Valley, $14
Best Buy! Sawtooth is one of Idaho’s largest and oldest wineries. It was the...
- Posted March 24, 2013
Vale Wine Co. 2009 Merlot, Snake River Valley, $20
Idaho native John Danielson leads this young winery near Caldwell in the Snake River...
- Posted March 1, 2013
Vale Wine Co. 2009 Rendezvous Red, Snake River Valley, $22
Fourth-generation Idahoan John Danielson led the launch of Vale Wine Co. after retiring from...
- Posted February 21, 2013