- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
More Idaho News
Telaya Wine Co. 2010 Turas, Columbia Valley, $28
Telaya is a small producer in Garden City, Idaho, that uses Washington grapes. This...
- Posted July 6, 2013
Fujishin Family Cellars 2011 Late Harvest Chardonnay, Snake River Valley, $22
As Greg Koenig’s right-hand man, Idaho native Martin Fujishin plays an important role in...
- Posted June 21, 2013
Koenig Winery 2010 Williamson Vineyards Sangiovese, Snake River Valley, $20
The high-elevation vineyards of Idaho’s Snake River Valley do a great job of enhancing...
- Posted June 1, 2013
Koenig Vineyards 2010 Cabernet-Syrah, Snake River Valley, $25
Greg Koenig is one of the top winemakers in Idaho, and he produces wines...
- Posted May 24, 2013
Cinder Wines 2010 Tempranillo, Snake River Valley, $28
The grapes for this Tempranillo come from Rocky Fence and Sawtooth vineyards, and winemaker...
- Posted May 12, 2013
Cinder Wines 2010 Cab-Merlot, Snake River Valley, $27
Winemaker Melanie Krause crafted this superb using grapes from Sawtooth Vineyard, then aged it...
- Posted May 9, 2013
Sawtooth Estate Winery 2011 Syrah, Snake River Valley, $14
Best Buy! One of Idaho’s oldest and largest producers continues to produce some of...
- Posted April 30, 2013
Sawtooth Estate Winery 2009 Reserve Merlot, Snake River Valley, $20
As Sawtooth enters its second quarter century in business, it continues to be one...
- Posted April 24, 2013
Sawtooth Estate Winery 2009 Reserve Petite Sirah, Snake River Valley, $25
More and more, we are noticing a trend toward Rhône varieties coming out of...
- Posted April 7, 2013
Sawtooth Estate Winery 2010 Late Harvest Riesling, Snake River Valley, $12
Best Buy! Sawtooth Winery was known as Pintler Cellars when it launched in 1987....
- Posted April 4, 2013