- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
All posts tagged "lake chelan"
Tsillan Cellars 2017 Estate Viognier, Lake Chelan, $22
Winemaking veteran Ray Sandidge, in his first vintage at Tsillan Cellars, took a third of this lot and devoted it to neutral French oak with the rest in stainless stell fermentation, but it all went bi-weekly lees...
- Posted February 17, 2019