- Hot, dry climate July report marks finale by Greg Jones at Linfield
- Betz Family Winery will not release wines from smoky 2020 vintage
- Matías Kúsulas replaces Aryn Morell as Gård Vintners winemaker
- Boise-area Telaya Wine Co., uses Idaho Syrah to top Cascadia International
- Sagemoor enters Walla Walla Valley grape market with Southwind Vineyard purchase
- Fire destroys distillery at Westport Winery Garden Resort in Washington
- Fries family departs Washington wine industry with Desert Wind sale
- Warnshuis realizes dream of Utopia along Oregon’s tiny Ribbon Ridge
- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
All posts tagged "Washington wine"
Live music @ Sigillo Cellars in Chelan with Jessica Lynne Witty
Live music @ Sigillo Cellars in Chelan with Nashville recording artist Jessica Lynne Witty, who moved to the Seattle area nearly a decade ago to be near family.
- Posted July 23, 2021
Live music at Sigillo Cellars in Snoqualmie with Jarrett Renshaw
Sigillo Cellars in Snoqualmie presents Jarrett Renshaw, a singer, songwriter and guitarist based in Woodinville.
- Posted June 11, 2021
Sigillo Cellars in Chelan presents Gina Belliveau
Sigillo Cellars in Chelan presents Gina Belliveau, a singer/songwriter who enjoys performing with Kristen Marlo, one of our favorites!
- Posted June 11, 2021
Live music at Sigillo Cellars in Chelan with Gavin McLaughlin
Sigillo Cellars will be hosting live music at our Chelan tasting room on Sunday, May 30 at 6 p.m. Come celebrate Memorial Day weekend with Wenatchee Valley singer/songwriter Gavin McLaughlin.
- Posted May 30, 2021
Sigillo Cellars in Snoqualmie presents Brittany Collins
Live Music at Sigillo Cellars, Snoqualmie: Brittany Collins
- Posted May 21, 2021
Sigillo Cellars in Chelan presents Mac Potts
Sigillo Cellars in Chelan presents keyboardist Mac Potts on Sunday, May 16.
- Posted May 14, 2021
Live music at Sigillo Cellars in Chelan with Sarah Brunner
Sigillo Cellars in Chelan presents Seattle-based guitarist Sarah Brunner.
- Posted May 8, 2021
DeLille Cellars Date Night Takeout – Valentine’s Weekend
The DeLille Cellars Date Night Valentine’s Weekend Takeout menu is live! Pre-order for pickup at our tasting room in #Woodinville on Friday, Feb. 12 or Saturday, Feb. 13 from 1-4
- Posted February 1, 2021
Obelisco 2017 III Nefer Cabernet Release Weekend
The time has come for the 2017 III Nefer from Obelisco to be released. This 100% Cabernet is a rare bottle and it is one of the hallmarks of Obelisco.
- Posted November 20, 2020
Obelisco Library Night by reservation only at Apple Farm Village
Announcing Obelisco Estate’s 5th Annual Library Tasting event at our Apple Farm Village Tasting Room by reservation only on Wednesday and Thursday, Nov. 18-19 from 4-9 p.m. by reservation. For
- Posted November 18, 2020