- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
Washington, the state of Riesling
No place in the United States produces more Riesling than the Columbia Valley, and nowhere else in the world does a winery make more Riesling.
Welcome to Washington, the state of Riesling.
Thanks to the leadership of Chateau Ste. Michelle in Woodinville, the Evergreen State leads the nation in Riesling production, more than California, Oregon, New York and Michigan. And Washington’s oldest winery bottles more Riesling than any winery in the world – including Germany.
In the following pages, you’ll find a dozen examples of Washington Rieslings we’ve enjoyed in recent weeks, which run the gamut of styles.