- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
More Oregon wine News
How Northwest wines fared at the 2013 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
Here are the medals won by Pacific Northwest wineries in the 2013 San Francisco...
- Posted January 13, 2013
Northwest wines win 8 top awards in giant California competition
CLOVERDALE, Calif. – Eight Northwest wines earned best-of-class awards at the nation’s largest wine...
- Posted January 11, 2013
Governor appoints 2 directors to Oregon Wine Board
The Oregon Wine Board announced Wednesday that Gov. John Kitzhaber has appointed Steve Thomson...
- Posted January 10, 2013
Duck Pond Cellars invests in Umpqua Valley Pinot Noir
This spring, the Fries family and Duck Pond Cellars in Dundee, Ore., will celebrate...
- Posted January 7, 2013
Hyland honors pioneers and an unusual Pinot Noir clone in Oregon
One of the least-understood appellations in Oregon Pinot Noir country is McMinnville. Many wine...
- Posted January 3, 2013
Top 10 Pacific Northwest wine stories of 2012
By most accounts, 2012 was a year of moving forward in the Pacific Northwest...
- Posted December 30, 2012
Your guide to Pacific Northwest sparkling wine
Inevitably, this is the time of year most people think about sparkling wine, thanks...
- Posted December 28, 2012
Platinum winner Watermill to pour Thursday in Sumner
Watermill Winery in Milton-Freewater, Ore., produced another Platinum-winning wine last month in Wine Press...
- Posted December 19, 2012
Who’s No. 1 for Riesling?
Washington is the unabashed U.S. leader in Riesling production and acreage, thanks to Ste....
- Posted December 15, 2012
Looking deeper at the Oregon wine industry
This week, Southern Oregon University in Ashland released a combined 2011 winery and vineyard...
- Posted December 14, 2012