- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
More Product reviews News
‘Wine Folly’ book a fun way to learn about wine
It’s easy to tell that the team at Wine Folly loves to share its...
- Posted November 16, 2015
Bamboo Wine Table keeps wine glasses steady
Wine glasses are not always the most convenient vessels for drinking. Sure, they’re fine...
- Posted November 9, 2015
‘Vintage’ a fun, compelling wine novel
First-time novelist David Baker might have a breakout book on his hands. Baker, who...
- Posted November 2, 2015
Telling wine’s history in 100 bottles
Can one tell the history of wine in 100 bottles? British wine author Oz...
- Posted October 26, 2015
Sommelier/photographer serves up BC wine industry in coffee-table book
Sommelier/photographer Tarynn Liv Parker’s self-published book, Okanagan: A Celebration of the Canadian Wine Region...
- Posted October 24, 2015
Pacific Northwest wine fits in British-based Pocket Wine Book
Advertisements for the holiday season are just around the corner, and the arrival of...
- Posted September 25, 2015
Boxed wines get classy
With more and more premium wines being distributed in bag-in-a-box formats, buying boxed wines...
- Posted July 28, 2015
Northwest-made TRIbella solves wine decanter hassle
For young red wines, decanting should be considered an essential. Yet few wine consumers...
- Posted May 13, 2015
New book digs into Walla Walla Valley wine roots
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – This region’s original wine blogger now has written the book...
- Posted November 26, 2014
‘Hugh Johnson’s Pocket Wine Book’ expands coverage of Northwest wine
It’s the middle of harvest for Pacific Northwest winemakers, the same time of year...
- Posted September 26, 2014