- Bledsoe, McDaniels buy Hope Well Vineyard in Oregon’s Eola-Amity Hills
- Oregon wine harvest fell by 29% in 2020, but growth continues
- Quilceda Creek acquires 22 acres of famed Champoux Vineyards from Woodward Canyon
- Hat Ranch Winery tops Idaho Wine Competition with Cabernet Franc from Lewis-Clark Valley
- Central Oregon Winegrowers schedule summer summit
- Avennia purchases vineyard, tasting room on Red Mountain
- Heat units in Northwest vineyards as much as 29% ahead of last year
- Washington Wine Industry Foundation awards 6 of its 7 scholarships to women
- Kiona, Barnard Griffin toast 40th Red Mountain harvest with fundraiser Cab
- Pandemic prompts Red Mountain wineries to postpone consumer weekend
More Product reviews News
Book review: The Makers of American Wine
In “The Makers of American Wine: A Record of Two Hundred Years,” author Thomas...
- Posted January 6, 2013
Book review: A Vineyard in Napa
When John Shafer uprooted his family in 1973 in Chicago and relocated to the...
- Posted December 31, 2012
Book review: A Carafe of Red
A fair bit of wine writing can be rather uninspiring, whether it’s a review...
- Posted December 29, 2012
Book review: Dishing Up Washington
Jess Thomson, author of Pike Place Market Recipes (Sasquatch, 2012) has another new book...
- Posted December 21, 2012