- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- Elephant 7 soars with Yellow Bird Vineyard Grenache at Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Dunham Cellars in Walla Walla raises $15,049 for suicide prevention
- USA Today readers vote Walla Walla Valley as America’s Best Wine Region
- Williamson Vineyards young Albariño rises to top of 2020 Idaho Wine Competition
- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
More Product reviews News
Book review: The Makers of American Wine
In “The Makers of American Wine: A Record of Two Hundred Years,” author Thomas...
- Posted January 6, 2013
Book review: A Vineyard in Napa
When John Shafer uprooted his family in 1973 in Chicago and relocated to the...
- Posted December 31, 2012
Book review: A Carafe of Red
A fair bit of wine writing can be rather uninspiring, whether it’s a review...
- Posted December 29, 2012
Book review: Dishing Up Washington
Jess Thomson, author of Pike Place Market Recipes (Sasquatch, 2012) has another new book...
- Posted December 21, 2012