- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
More Product reviews News
Book review: The Makers of American Wine
In “The Makers of American Wine: A Record of Two Hundred Years,” author Thomas...
- Posted January 6, 2013
Book review: A Vineyard in Napa
When John Shafer uprooted his family in 1973 in Chicago and relocated to the...
- Posted December 31, 2012
Book review: A Carafe of Red
A fair bit of wine writing can be rather uninspiring, whether it’s a review...
- Posted December 29, 2012
Book review: Dishing Up Washington
Jess Thomson, author of Pike Place Market Recipes (Sasquatch, 2012) has another new book...
- Posted December 21, 2012