- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
- Travel Oregon awards $125,000 in grants via Wine Country license plate
- Josh Lawrence, Tom Merkle team up to buy Conner Lee Vineyard
- Coyote Canyon Winery uses superb Sangiovese to top 7th annual Cascadia International Wine Competition
- Precept Wine floats marketing campaign for House Air
- Taste Washington looks to top 7,000 patrons for Grand Tastings
More Product reviews News
Book review: A Vineyard in Napa
When John Shafer uprooted his family in 1973 in Chicago and relocated to the...
- Posted December 31, 2012
Book review: A Carafe of Red
A fair bit of wine writing can be rather uninspiring, whether it’s a review...
- Posted December 29, 2012
Book review: Dishing Up Washington
Jess Thomson, author of Pike Place Market Recipes (Sasquatch, 2012) has another new book...
- Posted December 21, 2012