- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
More Washington wine News
Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting rooms
OLYMPIA, Wash. – A bill awaits Gov. Jay Inslee’s signature to increase the number...
- Posted April 22, 2017
Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard management
Dick Boushey, one of Washington wine country’s most celebrated grape growers, now is managing...
- Posted April 18, 2017
Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firm
Klipsun Vineyards, long considered one of the top vineyards in Washington state, has been...
- Posted April 15, 2017
Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington wine
Across the Columbia Valley, the 2017 vintage is under way. The start of the...
- Posted April 14, 2017
Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permits
OLYMPIA, Wash. – Washington state’s proposed winery wastewater permit system is expected to be...
- Posted April 12, 2017
Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting room
SPOKANE – One of Washington’s largest family owned wineries is opening a new tasting...
- Posted April 11, 2017
Mosquito Fleet Winery uses Malbec to top Capital judging
LACEY, Wash. — Mosquito Fleet Winery, a boutique producer on Washington’s Kitsap Peninsula paying...
- Posted April 9, 2017
Northwest wineries shine on Wine Spectator bargain list
Wine Spectator, the world’s leading wine publication, pays tribute to some of the Pacific...
- Posted April 8, 2017
Ste. Michelle’s Doug Gore elected to Washington Wine Hall of Fame
PATERSON, Wash. – Doug Gore, a man who’s quietly been promoting Washington wine for...
- Posted April 7, 2017
Reveal Walla Walla Valley Wine Auction returns April 10
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — Collectors and merchants flocked to Oregon’s Willamette Valley last weekend...
- Posted April 4, 2017