- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
More Washington wine News
Washington Riesling not just a Ste. Michelle thing
When most folks hear “Riesling” and “Washington” in the same sentence, they might automatically...
- Posted July 9, 2017
Maryhill Winery rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
GRANDVIEW, Wash. — Maryhill Winery, a destination for Columbia Gorge travelers, dominated the 34th...
- Posted June 23, 2017
Reininger, Domaine Serene, Mission Hill go Platinum at Decanter World Wine Awards
LONDON — Domaine Serene in Oregon, Walla Walla’s Reininger and Mission Hill Family Estate...
- Posted June 10, 2017
Precept Wine teams up nationwide with P.F. Chang’s
SEATTLE – One of Washington’s largest wine producers has teamed up with a...
- Posted June 8, 2017
Ste. Michelle brings back Domaine Ste. Michelle label
WOODINVILLE, Wash. – Nearly four years ago, the Northwest’s largest sparkling wine producer got...
- Posted June 3, 2017
Mercer Canyons tops Indy International with $17 Cab
WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. — Washington wine took the triple crown at this month’s 26th...
- Posted May 29, 2017
Marshall Edwards grows some of Washington’s top wines
BENTON CITY, Wash. — It’s an oft-repeated adage that great wine is made in...
- Posted May 9, 2017
Washington State Wine Competition returns this spring
GRANDVIEW, Wash. — After a two-year hiatus, the Washington State Wine Competition is returning....
- Posted May 2, 2017
Auction of Washington Wines climbs to No. 4 in U.S. rankings
SEATTLE — This summer, the Auction of Washington Wines celebrates its 30th anniversary, and...
- Posted April 27, 2017
Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting rooms
OLYMPIA, Wash. – A bill awaits Gov. Jay Inslee’s signature to increase the number...
- Posted April 22, 2017