- WSU studies tiny Samurai wasp in war vs. stink bug
- Maryhill Winery to be part of $1.5 billion Vancouver USA waterfront development
- Illahe Vineyards goes canoe for Pinot Noir delivery to PDX
- Walla Walla Valley vines branch out nearly 3,000 acres
- 2018 heat units tracking near 2014 vintage for Northwest wine
- Washington wine lovers should seek out big Petit Verdot
- Bergevin Lane in Walla Walla promotes Smith to head winemaker
- Katie Nelson takes over for Juan Muñoz Oca at Columbia Crest
- Lenné Estate exudes sophistication, sense of place with Pinot Noir
- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
More Washington wine News
Santo takes over for Munnell at Mercer Estates
PROSSER, Wash. – One product of Washington State University and Ste. Michelle Wine Estates...
- Posted September 14, 2017
Clore Center creates Lemtoberfest to showcase German grapes
PROSSER, Wash. – The late Walter Clore prized Lemberger, and no one champions the...
- Posted September 6, 2017
Yakima Valley thrives as historical heart of Washington wine
The Yakima Valley is where the Washington wine industry got its start, as we...
- Posted September 3, 2017
Devison departs EFESTE for Cadaretta, Walla Walla
OLYMPIA, Wash. — The Middleton family replaced one talented Canadian winemaker with another when they...
- Posted August 25, 2017
Leonetti Cab raises $32,500 at historic Auction of Washington Wines
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — The 30th annual Auction of Washington Wines set a record with...
- Posted August 24, 2017
Red Mountain wine continues rise in prominence
Red Mountain, a little hill on the eastern edge of Washington’s Yakima Valley has...
- Posted August 20, 2017
Cashmere winery Crayelle tops Wenatchee wine judging
WENATCHEE – A small winery in Cashmere took home top honors at the seventh...
- Posted August 18, 2017
Private Barrel Auction shows off unique Washington wines
WOODINVILLE, Wash. – On Friday, the Auction of Washington Wines will play host to...
- Posted August 16, 2017
Historic Walla Walla Vintners set to release first estate wines
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – Walla Walla Vintners, one of the Walla Walla Valley’s oldest...
- Posted August 8, 2017
Cabernet Summit earns praise for Red Mountain wines, hospitality
BENTON CITY, Wash. – Red Mountain continues to grow its fan base in Washington...
- Posted August 1, 2017