- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
More Washington wine News
Eritage resort prepares to open this fall in Walla Walla
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — It’s a dream that’s been in decade in the making,...
- Posted July 21, 2017
Rare Leonetti Cab vertical goes on auction block
KENNEWICK, Wash. – A complete vertical of Leonetti Cellar’s legendary Cabernet Sauvignon – including...
- Posted July 18, 2017
College Cellars vineyard instructor Joel Perez recruits technology
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — Grapes are swelling in the hot Walla Walla Valley summer,...
- Posted July 17, 2017
Shane Collins leaves Tsillan Cellars to join Rocky Pond Winery
CHELAN, Wash. – Lake Chelan winemaker Shane Collins wasn’t looking to leave stately Tsillan...
- Posted July 13, 2017
Washington Riesling not just a Ste. Michelle thing
When most folks hear “Riesling” and “Washington” in the same sentence, they might automatically...
- Posted July 9, 2017
Maryhill Winery rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
GRANDVIEW, Wash. — Maryhill Winery, a destination for Columbia Gorge travelers, dominated the 34th...
- Posted June 23, 2017
Reininger, Domaine Serene, Mission Hill go Platinum at Decanter World Wine Awards
LONDON — Domaine Serene in Oregon, Walla Walla’s Reininger and Mission Hill Family Estate...
- Posted June 10, 2017
Precept Wine teams up nationwide with P.F. Chang’s
SEATTLE – One of Washington’s largest wine producers has teamed up with a...
- Posted June 8, 2017
Ste. Michelle brings back Domaine Ste. Michelle label
WOODINVILLE, Wash. – Nearly four years ago, the Northwest’s largest sparkling wine producer got...
- Posted June 3, 2017
Mercer Canyons tops Indy International with $17 Cab
WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. — Washington wine took the triple crown at this month’s 26th...
- Posted May 29, 2017