- Pinot Gris by Iris Vineyards tops McMinnville Wine Classic judging
- Maryhill Winery climbs atop Platinum Awards all-time leaderboard
- Sniff, Sip, Swirl: Let’s Talk About Northwest Wines grows its following
- The Wine Knows: A new start for Great Northwest Wine
- Tasting Room Perspective: A wine club you don’t want to join
- A Vine Start: 23 years later, here’s another Volume 1, Issue No. 1
- Napa winemaker produces Platinum’s top wine at Chris Daniel Winery
- Pinot Noir catches on in Oregon as white wine
- Red Mountain-focused Liberty Lake Wine Cellars bats 7-for-7 at Platinum Awards
- None in the top 10, but nine from Northwest get inside Wine Spectator’s top 60
More Washington wine News
Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
Sweet news came from the federal government on Sept. 25 with the establishment of...
- Posted September 25, 2020
H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
Two years after it earned acclaim from the world’s most influential wine publication, the...
- Posted September 18, 2020
Elephant 7 soars with Yellow Bird Vineyard Grenache at Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
Josh West of Elephant Seven Wine in downtown Walla Walla has a pretty good...
- Posted September 2, 2020
Dunham Cellars in Walla Walla raises $15,049 for suicide prevention
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — The global pandemic prompted Joanne Dunham and the Blair family...
- Posted August 31, 2020
USA Today readers vote Walla Walla Valley as America’s Best Wine Region
The Pacific Northwest wine industry continues to build upon its reputation beyond its borders,...
- Posted August 21, 2020
2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
If growers and winemakers throughout the Pacific Northwest enjoyed the fruits of their labor...
- Posted August 5, 2020
VineLines Dispatch updates moves in Woodinville Wine Country
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — Continuing our roundup of openings of new wineries and tasting rooms, here’s...
- Posted August 3, 2020
VineLines Dispatch updates Walla Walla Valley openings
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – As the wine communities slowly move towards various levels of...
- Posted July 15, 2020
Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
Anyone from the Class of 1980 in Spokane, Wash., will remember where they were...
- Posted May 18, 2020
Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
Friday brought news of another festival postponement prompted by the COVID-19 pandemic when Celebrate...
- Posted April 26, 2020